Post-Game Talk: Hainsey still in our hearts. Jets beat Leafs and win 3-1

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
P sucks right now.
Perreault is SO awful right now. He is trying so hard to break out of it but the only thing he's doing well at the moment is taking penalties. How does he break out? We need him and that line working in the post season.

I'd like to see Roslo Little Armia for a game or two. Give Mattchu a break

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I can’t believe how good the Jets are at closing games when they have the lead. The third period was AWESOME, they didn’t give the Leafs anything at all.
For years I've always watched with admiration at the teams who did that to the Jets, those teams that you just knew if you were down going into the 3rd, it wasn't likely to change much.

The Jets are one of those teams now.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
For years I've always watched with admiration at the teams who did that to the Jets, those teams that you just knew if you were down going into the 3rd, it wasn't likely to change much.

The Jets are one of those teams now.

The crazy part is it looked like they were on complete cruise control while doing it :D It was so great to watch and they’ve done it so successfully this year. GREAT coaching by Maurice as well!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
How do Leaf fans think Hughson and Simpson are against the leafs , i don't get that at all . They complain alot about them not liking the Leafs , i don't see that one bit . :huh:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
How do Leaf fans think Hughson and Simpson are against the leafs , i don't get that at all . They complain alot about them not liking the Leafs , i don't see that one bit . :huh:
I'll say one thing about Simpson, he'll often call a player out for having to be better in certain areas when he notices it. He doesn't mind saying when someone hasn't been good enough. Maybe a bunch of Leaf fans don't like hearing that and interpret it as not liking the Leafs. I personally like when colour guys do that, at least when they're right about it.

Not sure how that turns into an anti Leafs broadcast though, it was entirely the opposite.

Reactions: Jets 31

thereturn

Jul 10, 2011
Winnipeg

When you're accustomed to privilege, equality seems like oppression.

...except in this case, replace "equality" with "15% less favorable bias".

H & S also only see the Jets a couple times a year. Sometimes it seems like they are going out of their way to introduce/explain our team for the first time to the rest of the country.

Garbox

Feb 27, 2016
Finland
Cheer up eh ! Maurice is a good coach and according to Ron Maclean he is doing it with only 1 eye , i guess the other eye is made from wood like the pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean . :laugh:
Yeah, well, usually there are 2-4 guys on ice with BOTH eyes like that :sarcasm:
Fell asleep during that first commercial break on third, but didn't lose much I think. Nice win :cool:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad