Post-Game Talk: Hail Stan

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
If you only watched this game and I asked you who the first overall pick was Laf or Hughes you’d say Laf. He is becoming an absolute star player. And for us he’s a big time 5 on 5 performer which this team desperately needs.
Laf is controlling the play like an elite player. Tight spaces deft passing, vision like superman and a 200 ft player.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Yes, it's correct.

The Devils had a chance every time they touched the puck. I don't know what Joe was drinking saying Igor wasn't busy.

I just don't want to make a big deal out of it because it was a fun game.

You have a higher standard what you consider scoring chances for the Rangers vs. their opponents. The Stars game I get, especially in the third but I didn't see these amazing scoring chances most of this game.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
deserve to win meter digs about as deep as comparing SOG

you owe me royalties
57f9d871d414578b683454dd03ed28f5.jpg

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
If you only watched this game and I asked you who the first overall pick was Laf or Hughes you’d say Laf. He is becoming an absolute star player. And for us he’s a big time 5 on 5 performer which this team desperately needs.

Trick question, they were both 1st overall.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You have a higher standard what you consider scoring chances for the Rangers vs. their opponents. The Stars game I get, especially in the third but I didn't see these amazing scoring chances most of this game.
I think people buy into Joe's yammering sometimes. Going on and on about how dominant of a performance it was. It was fine. We've played better.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Worst part of the game was the 4-5 Ranger fans who actually thought the Rempe hit was worth the major and game misconduct. So sad. He was low the whole time and went for a hit to a player who was eligible to be hit. Players aren’t expected to duck if they are too big for the league.

Embarrassing call.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Lavi didn’t seem to think it was a penalty and I agree. Rempe definitely got shafted tonight.
This is encouraging. Even though in public what else is he going to say. But I hope he doesn't discourage Rempe from his game, maybe just control it and harness that power for good and not evil. Well, a little evil.

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
That was fantastic.

The deserve to win o meter is way off, most of that game felt like the devils were shoveling slop at the net, and the rangers seemed to get glorious chances every time they really wanted to. By the time the debs got some really good chances it was too late.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
I think the rangers just effectively stuck a fork in the Devils season. Tough to bounce back when you’re already struggling and then get beat down like that.

Also Luke Hughes is Tyson Barrie with All Star Brothers.
Luke hughes is bambi on ice

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
That was fantastic.

The deserve to win o meter is way off, most of that game felt like the devils were shoveling slop at the net, and the rangers seemed to get glorious chances every time they really wanted to. By the time the debs got some really good chances it was too late.
The Devils board surprisingly thinks the same thing

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Most of the devils shots through the game were pretty quality garbage at the net

Shesterkin had to make a few good ones as the devils pressed more to avoid the shutout but also considering how many shorthanded minutes the rangers played I’m not gonna be mad. Devils largely didn’t do shit most of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad