Line Combos: Hagelin-Stepan-Nash

Kherron

Oct 7, 2012
Eh ive hung around hf boards but ive never posted a thread before and for some reason my other thread requesting a name for this line is gone so i made another one?

I dont remember who it was that put out justice league so hagelin could be be named thor, but wouldnt flash be more appropriate for him? :nod:

EDIT: lol guys I'm asking for a name for the line but feel free to discuss it.

Last edited:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Let's sticky this one and hope to god that our stickification keeps this line intact.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
I didn't see the game, but judging by the stats tonight this is the line they rolled out?

This needs to be a constant thing...

Pugs35

Jul 11, 2006
PA
Can we just see if it lasts a week before we name it please? Remember Hagelin - Richards - Gaborik?

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
If this line is different in the next game...

I don't even know what I'll do.

Hands down the best line we have on this team and obviously a winning combination that we desperately need.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
really really really need to start getting Richards and Gaborik going. Nash, Stepan, Hagelin and Callahan have been going for most of the season, no matter who they are playing...richards and gaborik have been holding back their lines for the most part.

BarbaraAlphanse

really really really need to start getting Richards and Gaborik going. Nash, Stepan, Hagelin and Callahan have been going for most of the season, no matter who they are playing...richards and gaborik have been holding back their lines for the most part.

Gaborik has been rolling for a few games now. Richards showed signs of life tonight.

We just need to catch fire, get healthy, and get everyone on the same page by the playoffs.

toastbag

Apr 23, 2012
I just posted in the Stepan thread how Tortorella better keep this line together as it is by far more productive than any other line he has come up with.

KreiMeARiver*

We are now 8-0-1 when this line is together.

So, obviously they will be broken up for Ottawa.

16 To Stanley*

The fact that this line was broken up in the first place just shows how completely inept the coaching has been this season.

tjs252

Feb 10, 2007

Gaborik's really shown improvement in the last week+. Considering he gets yanked around the most, and is usually playing with incompatible line-mates (Boyle, Miller, LOL). That's fairly impressive. I'd much rather he pair with Richards and, eventually, Zuccarello than Callahan (though the two did show chemistry last night).

16 To Stanley*

We don't known if it is coaching or management.... it could be either.

From the past couple years, i gather that torts has complete control over the lines. Just my opinion, obviously i have no clue what goes on behind the scenes.

Stepanformayor*

Tjs252, what game were you watching last night. To say Gabby played well last night is insane! He did not resister a shot on night all night and to say that gabby and Cally had chemistry? They were the worst line last night? You must be a gabby backer? The reason gabby is playing with Boyle is because they have no one else to play with him. They have tried him with everyone else! This is what happens when you get paid 7.5 million a year and dont produce.

I hope you enjoy his last couple of games in a Ranger sweater because I have a feeling come next wed. He won't be a Ranger. The fact that Zucc and Fasth are coming today is a real good indication he will be gone!!

Last edited by a moderator:

16 To Stanley*

Tjs252, what game were you watching last night. To say Gabby played well last night is insane! He did not resister a shot on night all night and to say that gabby and Cally had chemistry? They were the worst line last night? You must be a gabby backer?

Some of us watch for the way a player is moving on the ice and how engaged he is. Gaborik had a couple near chances last night that would have led to breakaways. He's been skating a lot different the past week or two.

Do you change the channel when Stepan's line isn't on the ice?

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
I understand that Torts wanted to break up this line earlier in the season to try and get Gaborik and Richards going, but it shouldn't have taken this long to give these guys a second go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad