Pre-Game Talk: #HabsPanthers (28/12/2018 ; 7:00 PM ET ; FS-F, RDS, TSN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
Bouchard said he won't be returning before 2019, which means at least 3 more games without him. The earliest he can return in 2019 is January 2nd.

So, let's wish a good luck to Niemi and the Habs in Florida !

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
So, let's wish a good luck to Niemi and the Habs in Florida !

In Niemi's last 3 games he let in 6 goals and his last game 7 goals...as i said Mike McNevin in net is very possible...be good to see what he got ...give him a little taste

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Is anyone else just sick and tired of the same old same old with Price? I mean c’mon man.

lol...its as predictable as groundhog day every year....

Could be a lockout 2020....

Chance to buyout a player with no cap penalty like last CBA agreements....

AcadiaAxeMan

Mar 10, 2002
Grande Prairie, AB
Visit site
So, like a dog on a bone, Price is out with a LBI (or, Family time, and that’s ok too IMHO) and they would NOT allow Kotkaniemi play for Finland in the World Jr’s?? REALLY? 3-4 games without Price and Kotka pays the price as an 18 yr old NOT gettting a chance to represent his country, CAUSE EVERY point counts??? A huge mistake IMHO, again!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So, like a dog on a bone, Price is out with a LBI (or, Family time, and that’s ok too IMHO) and they would NOT allow Kotkaniemi play for Finland in the World Jr’s?? REALLY? 3-4 games without Price and Kotka pays the price as an 18 yr old NOT gettting a chance to represent his country, CAUSE EVERY point counts??? A huge mistake IMHO, again!

If the club reported the injury, he's injured. Otherwise, it would have been listed as a personal reason absence.

I bet the club would rather have preferred to report it as a personal absence rather than an injury, because the injury just opens up another can of worms.

I felt they overplayed Carey, and he also ended up playing 3 back to back sets in this stretch of consecutive games. Granted, one of those back to backs was mop up duty, but they still failed to get price some rest in that one. It's questionable whether that workload contributed to this injury, but I was not comfortable with it.

It's hard not to fear the worst when it comes to price. Let's hope this is a different case.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

Kotkaniemi has a role on an NHL team. What does the World Juniors matter? It’s not the Olympics.

Reactions: 417

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Poor Kotkaniemi - he gets to live out his lifelong dream of playing in the NHL.

What are the Habs thinking

Reactions: habdynasty

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Poor Kotkaniemi - he gets to live out his lifelong dream of playing in the NHL.

What are the Habs thinking
Mint comment!

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad