Pre-Game Talk: #HabsBruins (14/01/2019 ; 7:30 PM ; NBCSN, RDS, TSN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
There's not many 4 points game in the Schedule......going to be hard to win this one.
Raask has been lights out lately, so let's hope they go with Halak instead.

A win tomorrow could go a very long way for the Habs and put them only 1 point behind the Bruins and the 3rd place in the division. Bruins are playing very well lately, going to be really hard.

EDIT: And to whoever will make the GDT, here's something that could be useful

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Any info on Andrew Shaw since the injury?

I thought they said on the broadcast that he was dealing with neck issues. I hope it's not too serious. Habs could sure use him the way he has played this year.

Edit: He has also had headches apparently, so there is a question whether it's linked with his concussion history.

It sounds complicated, and I have not heard of any timeline for his return.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
oh boy! bruins game... would be so good if we beat them after they beat the buds

Reactions: Rapala

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Remember last time we played in their building? Let's do that again.

Problem is they were missing McAvoy, Krug in that game. Think they were missing other players, but those two are huge for their transition.

Don't expect the same thing this time around as the Bruins have their entire team.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
If they're not motivated for this one, they never will be. On the road in Boston, in the thick of a playoff race, after they embarrassed us last time? Have to think we put in a better effort this time around.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
If i had to choose one sure loss from today till the end of the season, this is the game i would pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad