Pre-Game Talk: #HabsBruins (14/01/2019 ; 7:30 PM ; NBCSN, RDS, TSN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
I’ll be impressed if we score a goal tonight

In these situations I look for motivators. For example Drouin is extra motivated when playing against MacKinnon and Gallagher against Subban. Maybe the entire team can be extra motivated against Halak so anyone can score. Of course the opposite can have an effect and the Habs will get Halaked. :sarcasm:

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Johnny "hockey" drouin gonna have a big game tonight lets go boysss hat trick incoming. Rask is going to have habs ptsd and shit the bed while price will go back in time and believe he is in the 2015 olympics again. Weber will have a clutch gwg on the pp (he will also absolutely crush brad marchand with a check similar to the subban check where he used his back) Great world i live in...

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Would love to see anyone run over the rat!!

Hilarious to see Bruins fans defend Marchand from running away from Eller last week..........the only thing better than that happening, would have been if Eller still played for the Habs, when Marchand turtled...
Their fans tried to defend him, but I think most of them, were totally embarassed.

Reactions: Forum93

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Was planning on early to bed tonight since I stayed up too late last night... well the habs ruined that... I hope that they smack the bear around nicely so it will be worth being tired for a second day this work week .

Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad