Post-Game Talk: Habs zip up Jackets 3-2

Jul 6, 2016
Clod gonna Clod...can't imagine why our PP is horrid.

I still don't understand why Petry is not on the 1st unit with Weber on the point. Sick and tired to see Drouin on the point.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I still don't understand why Petry is not on the 1st unit with Weber on the point. Sick and tired to see Drouin on the point.
They did finally last night, get Weber/Petry out there....this should stay, until it works...I think our forwards are way too stationary and are making the PP to easy to defend. Then again, we don't use the right forwards some nights also. It's been 60 games, and Clod can't get it right...

Jul 6, 2016
They did finally last night, get Weber/Petry out there....this should stay, until it works...I think our forwards are way too stationary and are making the PP to easy to defend. Then again, we don't use the right forwards some nights also. It's been 60 games, and Clod can't get it right...

Clod and Kirk and Ducharme and....

Habs need a top-flight centerman to carry that PP. Danault or Domi are not the solution. KK is great on RW during PP, though.

Reactions: BLONG7

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016

Our PP has sucked so when does Kirk finally get held to account that its been so piss poor the last few years....

WHO KNOWS??

Reactions: Redux91

ludwig

Dec 17, 2007
Armia is a (good) bottom - six RW. Nothing more, nothing less. Giving him PP time is a joke.

Agreed, Armia is serviceable. He should be better than he is with his size and hands. He is clearly not a goal scorer/point producer. But he is good along the boards and is excellent at puck retrieval. i notice him steal the puck and force turn overs 3-4 times a game. Good defensively to insulate Koko a little never hurts either. not crazy about him on the PP, especially when we are trying to carry the puck in versus dump and chase where he would actually provide some value.

Jul 6, 2016
Bizarre, that this group of coach's just can't get this done.........then again, MB hasn't built a team of skilled type of players...it's a nightmare, and will ruin the season yet.

They need at least one more skilled talented top-six forward. Someone good at PP.... Or use Kotkaniemi on the 1st unit + Weber and Petry on the points.

Jul 6, 2016
[QUOTE="BLONG7, post: 156830587, member: 5654"]Coach's in Montreal almost never are held accountable...until it's too late, usually. GM's have recently been in the same boat...we have chosen stability, instead of accountability.[/QUOTE]

You should ask Lacroix and Daigneault about that ? Muller should be next.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Clod and Kirk and Ducharme and....

Habs need a top-flight centerman to carry that PP. Danault or Domi are not the solution. KK is great on RW during PP, though.

I wouldn't say KK is great on the PP. He fumbles the puck a lot and makes a lot of giveaways, he'll obviously get better but other than a game or two he hasn't been that good on the PP.

Reactions: Archijerej

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
[QUOTE="BLONG7, post: 156830587, member: 5654"]Coach's in Montreal almost never are held accountable...until it's too late, usually. GM's have recently been in the same boat...we have chosen stability, instead of accountability.

You should ask Lacroix and Daigneault about that ? Muller should be next.[/QUOTE]
Lacroix and JJD and Therrien were all let go too late.

CJ is as responsible as Muller, let Clod go too!! But no, people are talking like Clod should be a COY candidate...this is what happens when you let a clown run the show, and lower the expectations...

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Is it normal that Philly fans have 7 pages of pre-game talk up on their board, and we have nothing? I'm not one to create threads, but I mean... some of them " ****ing hate that building and its insufferable whiny fans... ". It looks like a dog aggressively barking at a sleeping dog.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Accountability???

Im pissing my pantz

At very best he'll be a sacrificial lamp if the heat comes back up again, but accountability??? Mwhahaha major lulz

Agreed about the accountability... Probably has too many syllables for Marc

upload_2019-2-20_19-15-37.png

sorry couldn't resist:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad