Habs you recognized just by puck control

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
DD. everytime he has the puck he has a goofy way of leaning way to forward and looking way up, not sure if its his height or whatever but he always looks like he's trying to catch up to his stick.

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal
I'm pretty sure most could recognize all of them but to me subban is by far the easiest to spot just everything he does. And you can also tell its bourque right away not necessarily because of his abilities just his size and the way he moves. Then he fans on his shot and your sure its him lol

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal
DD. everytime he has the puck he has a goofy way of leaning way to forward and looking way up, not sure if its his height or whatever but he always looks like he's trying to catch up to his stick.

Not to mention he gets shorter and lower than he already is:) Gallagher is also easy to spot out there almost with your eyes closed.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Plekanec and Subban always look unique. Plekanec has this way of bracing himself when protecting the puck that looks like he is leaving himself vulnerable and could easily be knocked over, but it works. Where most of us would lock our our knees a little and bend forward. He tends to straighten up more.

Last edited:

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Surprised that Markov hasn't been mentioned yet. His combination of poise, skill, and patience with the puck is unmatched...although he has had less time to showcase it this year due to his declining footwork.

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
I have to say that I sometimes confuse DD and Gallagher when they're entering the zone.

It doesn't last, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad