Post-Game Talk: Habs win opener, lose Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
Third party here. I have to say. Schifele, his eyes, looked wild all game long.

I have huge respect for the guy, I literally think, he knew very early on, that this Habs team, is so, so much better than any scouting report, accounted for.

I don't think Mark, ever tries to intentionally hurt anyone. He is not a dirty player at all, but man, I really think, he saw, why the Leafs were made to look so very bad. Early on .

Reactions: Walrus26 and SB164

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008

didn’t even play the puck. That should’ve been a match penalty if they even gives those out in the nhl. There was an attempt to injure him, no effort to stop the puck, in fact he moves away his stick away from the puck to make the hit.

I don’t think we see evans again this year. I’m worried with all his head injuries if he’ll want to keep playing, concussions are scary.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Third party here. I have to say. Schifele, his eyes, looked wild all game long.

I have huge respect for the guy, I literally think, he knew very early on, that this Habs team, is so, so much better than any scouting report, accounted for.

I don't think Mark, ever tries to intentionally hurt anyone. He is not a dirty player at all, but man, I really think, he saw, why the Leafs were made to look so very bad. Early on .

That's exactly what he did today. He intentionally threw himself into a player at full speed after a goal had been scored, didn't look for the puck, went headhunting and found what he wanted. It doesn't matter that he isn't Tom Wilson he knew what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad