Post-Game Talk: Habs win in SO 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Jets played well enough to get 2 points. The PP is simply awful. That PP that lead to the Armia goal was such a low IQ shift by Ehlers... several forced passes and one finally led to the goal.

Lowry line was really good. Scheifele line didn't give up much but didn't create much either. Good game but one where a point was left on the table. Not playing Perfetti in 3 on 3 is another missed opportunity.

LB looked shaky but he's a backup.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
We do struggle against this team don't we. Inexcusable to have so many shots and lose and the SO attempts, all 3 were piss poor. This team simply cannot handle any kind of adversity.

Reactions: hn777 and TheHead

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
tenor.gif

Who ever stole Ehlers mojo... give it back...

tenor.gif

No really...

200.gif

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I mean I don't often question coaching but it was certainly an interesting decision to not use the one guy in the shootout who scored on a penalty shot against the same goaltender earlier in the game.
Put out your three best players with historical above average shootout percent, then pick up the d20 and hope for the best. I’ve never seen a shootout line go past 6-5 either way, and I think if bookies just made both sides -110 and called it a day, the vig would hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad