Post-Game Talk: Habs win, but end of an era... Dan0 no more, now Danau1t

Jul 6, 2016
if KK keeps going that way, I am ready to eat my share of pangolin...

If this team could learn how to play in OT and SO, they would be awesome. Some very precious points were lost and also given under these circumstances.

With Chiarot injured, Ducharme has not much choice but to play Mete... Unless they call up Leskinen (???)

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Sure... but now that he is out, would it be detrimenatal giving Fleury a shot on the third pair while moving Romanov with Weber?
The only issue is Fleury hasn’t played much hockey this year, he needs to play - was only sent down to AHL a couple of weeks back.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Damn, I missed a Danault goal! :doh:

That's what I get for going to bed. I saw the first & most of the 2nd. I shut it off at 3-1 expecting Montreal to win. They were playing too well not too.

First thing, I see on my phone in the a.m. is a notification that Danault scored in 5-1 win. :highclap:

Watching the replay, he was so happy. He was like, come here boys and give me a head butt!

He scored on the doorstep & that is where he needs to be to score. No more long shots from the blueline please.

I like the lines. Feel they all played well and had chemistry.

Good win! Should have won both games in regulation, but getting 3 of 4 points is a good start to the road trip.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
ive rarely seen a game tilted one way that was not on based on puck luck or getting breaks

without demko, this games is going double digits

Agreed; it's not every day that you let in 5 and yet played a phenomenal game (Petry's goal was maybe Demko's weakest, but it was still just a nice snipe)...without Demko, this was gonna be a football score...

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I don't know how you could compare Jeff Petry and Connor McDavid? It might be a language thing and I am misunderstanding your point.
Sorry..I’m just being facetious - Petry’s don’t grow on trees, but yeah if pro-scouting could hit another grand slam...that would be awesome

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

What a hypocrite Danault is.

Yeah, no one saw you going apeshit after you ended your scoring drought. Can't even be truthful about it. F*** off.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

Yeah, no one saw you going apeshit after you ended your scoring drought. Can't even be truthful about it. F*** off.

Engels should have put both his English and French comment about it (the on in that tweet is a translation of the French one).

In English, Danault said he was about getting monkeys (with a s) off his back and then after in French he said the quote Engels's posted. It actually made it sound like the press was the "monkeys on his back" . :laugh:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

I mean..not sure why he'd say that..scoreless in 25 games, it's quite significant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad