Post-Game Talk: Habs win 5-2. de la Rose with 2 goals. Subban 3pts +5.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
I mean, maybe we could find a way to score four or five goals a game to cover another goalie but I doubt it.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Another fun fact. This is the first time the Montreal Canadiens have possessed the legitimate top goaltender in the world since 1995. (If you think Theodore was the best goalie in the world at one point, you need to sober up)

He had the best hair and hair care products at one point. :sarcasm:

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Id say markov because he was a stud defensively something Gonchar didnt excel at.

Agreed. Gonchar eventually got to a decent level and never was Ozolinsh bad, but never close to Markovs level. The offense doesnt offset that gap.

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Careful Daniel, I was just starting to like you.

:laugh: Oh come on..... drats...guess I wont be getting invited for that glass of scotch ? :laugh: You got to admit that nothing you ever say about MT is ever positive...at least not since I've been on these boards. Its almost like you have this obsessive thing about him like if he had hurt you personally. Were you ever coached by him or someone similar as a player and benched or not played much during a season ? There's got to be something more than disagreeing with how he's coaching the team to explain the amount of energy you put into trying to discredit him every chance you get. Its kewl though...don't take it personally....I just find it odd considering our record and how the team seems to gell around MT and his system.:)

Last edited:

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Nope...
I haven't figured out why but they do seem to do a better job of tuning him out on the road.
:laugh:

It's because they want to showcase themselves tothe other team, hoping for a trade so they can get away from mike's tyranny. At this rate, galchenyuk is gonna ask for a trade when his contract will be up :rant:

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Habs also are one of the teams to score the least amount of goals, per game, while on the road.

So, you're barely scoring and you're still the best team on the road. Two contributing factors:

-Michel is coaching a tightly knit group, and his grind mentality is paying off. His line match-ups have been stellar.
-Price.

That's it. I also love how DLR is demonstrating pure and natural talent. The kid is just so much fun to watch and he's only 19! My God.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's because they want to showcase themselves tothe other team, hoping for a trade so they can get away from mike's tyranny. At this rate, galchenyuk is gonna ask for a trade when his contract will be up :rant:

Why the rant you know perfectly well i can't stand coach.
I can't help it...
It is instinctive.

Kinda like the way you feel towards me.
HaHaHa.

Pricef*

This is an extremely tight knit team. No negative words for the coach, no leaks nothing. No smoke no fire sorry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad