Not open for further replies.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
:deadhorse

l.gif

:wg:

LOL@Subban and Dunkin Donuts box.:laugh:

It's crazy the number of DD in the Boston area.

Davebo*

Still, I've seen Chara lose balance or spin himself into the ice too many times to make the same assumptions that are being made here.

That's fine - we don't care. You're not going to sway our opinion one ****ing iota. We KNOW the ****er dove - we've seen it before. This is a huge rivalry - you can't understand... :p:

Back to the irrelevant laffs board with you...

Davebo*

As I mentioned earlier, did anyone catch PK pat the linesman on the head at the end of the game? I finally got motivated enough to find a clip, from the nesn broadcast.

I wonder what that was about? :laugh:

PricePkPatch*

As I mentioned earlier, did anyone catch PK pat the linesman on the head at the end of the game? I finally got motivated enough to find a clip, from the nesn broadcast.

Oh man, he's literally painting a Ref-bullseye on his back

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
the only time I've seen hockey players go down like that is when they skate onto the ice forgetting to remove their skate guards.

This happened to me when I was 8 or 9, on 'opening day' at the neighborhood rink. Since it was a big thing, they called out players one by one before every game. I slid all the way to middle ice. The psychological scars... That's why I never made it to the big leagues :loony:

omg omg omg!!

Blou you kill me man. Great work as usual.

From one Photoshop guy to another - You Are On Fire! Great stuff!

Thanks!

About the Dirty Diving 'shop... I saw going to photoshop Eller's face on Patrick Swayze, then I found that gem of a pic:

tumblr_lg4gtrFl7O1qbi4g9o1_500.jpg

The rest is history ;)

How 'bout an encore?

Bruinswarmup-CharaballerinaPNG_zpsf850e247.png

WHY LIE GUY

Nov 28, 2011
For example:
24181.gif

If Thornton was really just falling, it wouldn't be nearly as soft as a landing as this was...

Haha, I've laughed at this dive many times in the past, but I never noticed how soft the landing was. He literally looks like he's laying down to take a catnap.

Analyzer*

Not a big Julien fan (all coaches have an expiry date) nor did I like him going after Subban to the press so I completely understand you guys and where you are coming from.

Still, I've seen Chara lose balance or spin himself into the ice too many times to make the same assumptions that are being made here. If it was Marchand I would assume the worst.

Being 6'9 skating isn't easy. However, it's more the way he fell rather than the fact that he went down. That play should have at least dropped him to a knee, or 2. Not have him on the ice.

It's not the only example, but it's rather humourous to hear some Bruins fans and even their coaching staff/ players go on a tirade about the habs being divers when there's monumental evidence to support that Boston has a lot of divers on their squad, as well.

Neither team is innocent. The only difference is one team tries to portray themselves as being such.

M A K A V E L I*

Chara is a developing a history of drawing penalties with his shenanigans. In this clip, Gonchar is barely touching him, and if anything, is holding him up, and he flops to the ice.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
This happened to me when I was 8 or 9, on 'opening day' at the neighborhood rink. Since it was a big thing, they called out players one by one before every game. I slid all the way to middle ice. The psychological scars... That's why I never made it to the big leagues :loony:

Thanks!

About the Dirty Diving 'shop... I saw going to photoshop Eller's face on Patrick Swayze, then I found that gem of a pic:

tumblr_lg4gtrFl7O1qbi4g9o1_500.jpg

The rest is history ;)

How 'bout an encore?

Bruinswarmup-CharaballerinaPNG_zpsf850e247.png

Are those other two in the photo Chara's water wings?

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

Wants to impress Therrien. Not only does he high five everyone on the team, he must touch the refs to give support to them too. TEAM!!!:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad