Proposal: Habs vs Wild

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Wrong but good to know you don't know wild, & what they can or can't do

Parise will waive. He doesn't want to be in Minnesota

Stop acting like greenway will be the player wild will lose .

Teams can also pay to protect their players
Parise won't waive haha, keep dreaming buddy. Why would he?? He CHOSE to go there, why the hell would he waive?

Greenway and / or Dumba will be SEA picks. And in order to protect X player, you have to give the team an incentive worth it. a 2nd is not. And considering the Wild only have 2 good prospect in their system, one of which has been hit by Covid, They likelly woN,t pay the price needed to protect their good young player. And considering the amount of Dman the SEA franchise will e able to pick, they'll likey go for a big bodied 2nd line Winger vs an overpaid offensive d-man

ENJOY the expansion draft!

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Parise won't waive haha, keep dreaming buddy. Why would he?? He CHOSE to go there, why the hell would he waive?

Greenway and / or Dumba will be SEA picks. And in order to protect X player, you have to give the team an incentive worth it. a 2nd is not. And considering the Wild only have 2 good prospect in their system, one of which has been hit by Covid, They likelly woN,t pay the price needed to protect their good young player. And considering the amount of Dman the SEA franchise will e able to pick, they'll likey go for a big bodied 2nd line Winger vs an overpaid offensive d-man

Based on contracts and age, if it does come down to protecting Dumba or Greenway+ it'll probably be Greenway+. And if they did opt to trade Greenway beforehand it wouldn't be that big a deal; forward protection slots across the league are relatively plentiful and most teams covet the qualities that Greenway brings. They're not backed into any kind of a corner there.

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
You are seriously laughable, & your comments here proves how ignorant , & comical it's

1) you clearly don't know anything about wild because it shows. Parise doesn't want to be in Minnesota after what transpired this year. Good laugh though with your ignorant comment

2) only 2 good prospects? My gosh comical, & laughable
- Calen Addison
- Marco rossi
- Matt Boldy
- Marat Khusnutdinov
- Adam Beckman
- Alexander khovanov
- Ryan O'Rouke
- Connor dewar
- Pavel Novak
- Daemon Hunt
- Nick Swaney
- Hunter Jones

Good to know your lack of knowledge about wild is showing

By all accounts Seattle is interested in Carson Soucy, so you are wrong there also just like your laughable comment about wild prospects
Except Rossi and Boldy, nothing on there screams sure fire NHL prospect.

EquivalentStay

Jul 27, 2020

Arent you the one who said Price is 100% waiving? How does Price do it but Parise absolutely won't waive?

BuT He ChOsE tO Be ThErE

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Arent you the one who said Price is 100% waiving? How does Price do it but Parise absolutely won't waive?

BuT He ChOsE tO Be ThErE
Parisé Took les to go play in his homegrown where he wanted to live.

Price would go back to where he's from if SEA picks him. Where he spends all of his summers with his wife and kids. So yah, he still has a LOT more reason to waive than Parise. Parise has none.

Sucks to be a wild fan, stuck with Suter and Parise for another while... COnsidering Kaprizov will likelly be looking at a Mikko Rantanen contract + (factoring UFA years), it'll be hard to keep their young guys!

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN

Price would go back to where he's from if SEA picks him. Where he spends all of his summers with his wife and kids. So yah, he still has a LOT more reason to waive than Parise. Parise has none.

Sucks to be a wild fan, stuck with Suter and Parise for another while... COnsidering Kaprizov will likelly be looking at a Mikko Rantanen contract + (factoring UFA years), it'll be hard to keep their young guys!

Parise has Lots of reasons to waive, more than Price does as a matter of fact. Parise was demoted to 4th line/13th forward this year, Parise wants to continue playing, parise may get bought out if he doesnt waive, parise is on the outs with the coach and management as far as we can tell. Price just is from Seattle...

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020

You clearly hadn't/ hasn't seen all the events that has transpired with parise since last year. He wanted out. When it came out he asked to be traded, he had to change it up in media

Situation change all the time. just because he chose to come here 7 years ago doesn't mean Jack or that situations don't change

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
You are seriously laughable, & your comments here proves how ignorant , & comical it's

1) you clearly don't know anything about wild because it shows. Parise doesn't want to be in Minnesota after what transpired this year. Good laugh though with your ignorant comment

2) only 2 good prospects? My gosh comical, & laughable
- Calen Addison
- Marco rossi
- Matt Boldy
- Marat Khusnutdinov
- Adam Beckman
- Alexander khovanov
- Ryan O'Rouke
- Connor dewar
- Pavel Novak
- Daemon Hunt
- Nick Swaney
- Hunter Jones

Good to know your lack of knowledge about wild is showing

By all accounts Seattle is interested in Carson Soucy, so you are wrong there also just like your laughable comment about wild prospects

Man the Wild must have an unreal scouting staff to hit on so many draft picks.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Wild just can't protect him, with their NMC to Parisé and Suter.

Sucks to be the Wild I guess
I'd buyout Parise if:

1) He doesn't waive. - there is almost zero chance that Seattle willingly takes him.
2) Paying Seattle to "protect" Parise with like a mid to late round pick doesn't work.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta

Not a fan of either team but you're way out to lunch here, Parise has already waived his NMC to go to the Islanders once (last TDL)
the deal just didn't make the cutoff.
He will absolutely waive, although there is no chance Seattle takes his contract

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Show me anywhere that a credible Seattle source has said this. You're being a total dick to other posters yet you spew total crap as fact. I remember why I blocked you 2 years ago. Useless f**king troll.

His account is just over a year old, not sure that math adds up.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
His account is just over a year old, not sure that math adds up.
I don't have a date, but I blocked him quite some time ago for posts much like the one I commented on. Unblocked because of another thread where I couldn't see all the responses but am now regretting my decision. Thanks calendar police I'll do better next time.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't have a date, but I blocked him quite some time ago for posts much like the one I commented on. Unblocked because of another thread where I couldn't see all the responses but am now regretting my decision. Thanks calendar police I'll do better next time.

I'll be sure that you do.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad