Proposal: Habs vs Wild

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Rask + 2nd for Kotkaniemi? Same thing just reversed

I think this is terrible for the Wild and excellent for the Habs(referring to the OP)

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
How about no chance like ever

Drouin contract is trash. He's not a good player, hasn't been for years, & now is on extended leave for whatever reason

Montreal is going to have to pay a 1st, & more to get rid of him, but not to wild

Zahra Starker

Mar 3, 2020
Toronto
How about no chance like ever

Drouin contract is trash. He's not a good player, hasn't been for years, & now is on extended leave for whatever reason

Montreal is going to have to pay a 1st, & more to get rid of him, but not to wild

Pay a 1st to get rid of Drouin? Hahahahahaha. This is so dumb I can't believe this garbage.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Drouin 0.52 ppg this season

Greenway 0.57 ppg but sure Greenway is soooo much better. Greenway is so much better with his 6 goals.

Pretty weird angle considering Drouin had 2.

Also pretty weird when you consider that Drouin played on your top offensive line and Greenway played on our shutdown line.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Pay a 1st to get rid of Drouin? Hahahahahaha. This is so dumb I can't believe this garbage.

Yeah pay a 1st to get rid of drouin. Dudes contract is trash. Wild don't want him or need him; neither does any other teams.

You are talking about a dude who Tampa traded because he was very Charlie Coyle like but has going downhill, & left his team this year with no return date

Before you make a comment saying something or someone is dumb, know what you are talking about

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Drouin 0.52 ppg this season

Greenway 0.57 ppg but sure Greenway is soooo much better. Greenway is so much better with his 6 goals.

Jonathan Drouin Stats and News

You are talking about a dude who played 33 games; who scored 6 goals, & 15 assists.

Left his team for unknown reasons, & has multiple years left @ 5mil or Greater

Good luck with that. Wild rather keep greenway. They aren't going to take on negative asset, or mess up their cap

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Unappealing offer for MN. Drouin is a major disappointment, and now he has unspecified personal troubles that don't allow him to get on the ice. He also has a cap hit over 2 1/2 times that of Greenway's, doesn't play a position of need, and has no physical element to his game, while Greenway is all about that.

That's about as lame of an offer as you can make.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
Drouin>>>>rask

2nd = 2nd

Kk>>>Greenway

Not even close
in those proposals drouin and rask are cap dumps. what they have left in the tank as players is less important than their contracts. dumping two years of drouin at 5.5m versus one year of rask at 4m changes or equation massively. drouin being on leave for undisclosed personal reasons doesn't strengthen your position at all.

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Rask + 2nd for Kotkaniemi? Same thing just reversed

I think this is terrible for the Wild and excellent for the Habs(referring to the OP)
Difference is...

Wild can't protect Greenway for the ED. Habs have no problem protectong all of their core players.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Even on a down and terrible year, Drouin outproduced Rask by a lot... so yah... Rask is just that terrible

Drouin is terrible also with worse cap, & contract with years on it

Rask has 1year with easy buyout

It's funny Montreal fans bash him ,& want him out but think other teams will just take him for free, or their good player

It's another Montreal Max Domi situation

No one wants Drouin, & his cap especially wild

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
If I had to choose beteende Greenway or Drouin, i pick Greenway 55 Times out of 10. Every team needs a Greenway.

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Drouin is terrible also with worse cap, & contract with years on it

Rask has 1year with easy buyout

It's funny Montreal fans bash him ,& want him out but think other teams will just take him for free, or their good player

It's another Montreal Max Domi situation

No one wants Drouin, & his cap especially wild
Funnt who we fot for Max Domi right?

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Wild just can't protect him, with their NMC to Parisé and Suter.

Sucks to be the Wild I guess

Wrong but good to know you don't know wild, & what they can or can't do

Parise will waive. He doesn't want to be in Minnesota

Stop acting like greenway will be the player wild will lose .

Teams can also pay to protect their players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad