GDT: Habs vs Sens at Le Centre Pneus Canadien - 7pm RDS, CityTV, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
What is that an Andy montage? I thought he was terrible? I’m surprised they even had saves to show since he needs to “save a couple.”

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Yep, it's one thing for him to be slow and ineffective on the forecheck, but it's inexcusable for him to be out there letting the Habs run around him unimpeded. He's a huge detriment to the team in general.
There is a sequence in the dzone where he took the time to point to a player where to go instead of trying to get to the puck first. Lol

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I didn’t think matheson hit was that dirty on Peterson.
If there was no injury, nobody would give it a second thought. I guess you could argue the injury is indicative of how hard he slammed him down. Did his head even hit the ice? Seems like the concussion was caused by whiplash.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
They are totally beating themselves tonight. They were playing fairly well but gift wrapping goals stupidly.

That's why I keep saying Ottawa is a very small hockey market. Leafs and Habs fans don,t count as part of it.
Not what I’m talking about at all. We can sell out a building no problem at all when the product is good, but when people were born in Toronto and Montreal and move here even though they’ve lived here for the last 25 years and they raise their kids to be Leafs/Habs fans it’s a total POS move. I know several families like this.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
My wife is shocked that Sens and Habs fans are allowed to sit together here, something that would never happen in her native Brazil.

Same in europe. There are always designated home and away fan sections.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad