Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Seattle Kraken 10-26 10 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Looking forward to seeing Niku have another look. If we are to go far we’ll need an improved D, which connects better with the O. Niku showed some promis last game.

Also hoping to see something better on the Suzuki line. So far, Gallagher isn’t doing it for me. Hopefully he will improve or someone else will get a look.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Looking forward to seeing Niku have another look. If we are to go far we’ll need an improved D, which connects better with the O. Niku showed some promis last game.

Also hoping to see something better on the Suzuki line. So far, Gallagher isn’t doing it for me. Hopefully he will improve or someone else will get a look.

It would be a miracle if Niku ended up being a good dman. But it's happened before in the NHL that a cast off has rounded into form later in his career.

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021

Replace Gallagher with Armia on that line, IMO.

Reactions: Bacchus1

Jul 6, 2016

When they will be used to play wit each other, it's gonna go better. The twelve actual forwards that were playing against Detroit have the potential to do way better. D without Edmundson and Weber is weak of course. Not having Price for a long stretch hurts a lot too.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Geecko

Aug 21, 2012
Niku 1000% needs to play.
Yes! He brings something we haven't had forever and which is needed to help offensively. I don't think it's unreasonable to think he can play the way he did on a regular basis as it seems to be what he has always done. Simply mustn't expect him to be sound defensively, still pretty efficient to transition the puck. Great to have on a bottom pairing.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad