Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Oh I have no issues with either tinner or prusty going at him. But in no way should someone try to hurt him so bad that he needs to be taken off on a stretcher.

Those comments don't warrant any attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
1990's called. They want you back.

The game is constantly changing. Adapt or become a crying minority.

Although it looks to me like you've already made your choice.

I'm confused. How does doing what needs to be done turn into becoming a crying minority? Seems to me that doing what needs to be done would indicate adaptation to the current situation. :help: :dunno:

void

Jan 5, 2006
Just got word from a very reliable source that we'll be unleashing our new secret weapon on Kreider tomorrow. He stands no chance.

BleedinBLUEsince92

Oct 30, 2009
Northern NJ
If Kreider doesn't leave on a stretcher tomorrow, i will be very disappointed by the Habs. You don't let a guy walk away scott free when someone just took down your franchise player, it doesnt matter if it was a accident or not. Price now has knee problems and must have therapy everyday.

As unfortunate as the event was it's not like Kreider Todd Bertuzzi'd him. He clearly was crash the net trying to score a goal. Could he have maybe tried to get out of the way? That can be debated all day. The game is so fast. You guys are off to great start and that's in the past. Of course we will see some bad blood in this game because of all that went down. Your main concern though should be this season and how we'll your team has looked so far not sending Kreider off in a stretcher.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Well I don't want him to leave on a stretcher, but I want him shaken up enough to never want to do that again.

Does not seem like it, price has been awesome in his last two games, showing no signs of being injured what so ever.

It's not so much about now.. it's more about his longevity. Butterfly is hard on the knees and injuring it like that will definitely be an issue in the long run.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
As unfortunate as the event was it's not like Kreider Todd Bertuzzi'd him. He clearly was crash the net trying to score a goal. Could he have maybe tried to get out of the way? That can be debated all day. The game is so fast. You guys are off to great start and that's in the past. Of course we will see some bad blood in this game because of all that went down. Your main concern though should be this season and how we'll your team has looked so far not sending Kreider off in a stretcher.

We have in recent memory, max pa cioretty taken off in a stretcher. The sound the collision made, we don't forget. I've watched a lot of hockey, but that in that moment it wasn't hockey, myself and everybody in the room thought we had just watched someone die, or become a quadriplegic. We don't wish that on anyone.

I watched at the bell center last year boychuk of the bruins get taken off in a stretcher. We hate the bruins obviously. He was fine. But no one. No one was cheering retribution in that crowd.

Death

Formerly reaping souls as Death ...
Apr 24, 2014
France, Alps
Targeting Kreider would be a loss of time and energy. Shake him up when the occasion presents itself, but respect the rules. Crushing this guy would not repair what has been done, it would just create penalties/injury/suspension/awful reputation depending on the damage caused.

One thing matters only, winning the game, and you don't win a game by targeting a player as a game plan. I'm pretty sure the coaching staff will put the emphasis on not thinking about that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad