Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

Not saying it's their fault, just saying that because the habs didn't score is the reason the lines were shifted.

Disagreed. Therrien wants to experiment a bit outside of the player's comfort zone, and he feels the Flyers is an opportune team to try against.

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Virus struck Carey Price yesterday. Canadiens hope it won't be long before he get back with the team.

Michel Therrien a appris hier soir que Carey Price ne se sentait pas bien.

Hopefully its a one day kind of thing and he can still play today.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Virus struck Carey Price yesterday. Canadiens hope it won't be long before he get back with the team.

Michel Therrien a appris hier soir que Carey Price ne se sentait pas bien.

Hopefully its a one day kind of thing and he can still play today.

Budaj is starting.
Mayer is backup.

PricePkPatch*

i can actually see budaj stepping up today and having a great game ! let's hope !

Indeed. Budaj, while not having had the best of games so far, definetly proved last year that he can pull A games

TheWhiteIdea

Mar 24, 2011
DirtyJerz
So I guess Ryan white will never play again?

Philly is gonna have Rinaldo and Sesito and company running wild and taking liberties w/ our softy line up.

Jesus Christ Prust can't fight everyone.

We have no tough D men, and one forward who can fight. What an f'in joke.

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
Oh come on those are some ****ing ****** lines to go with a really ****** backup goalie playing...

Gally is too fast and gifted to play with those 2 plugs

Patches DD Gallagher = the softest line in hockey

Eller still on the 4th line

What in the ****

This is a hilarious post laughed pretty good.:handclap:

Analyzer*

Disagreed. Therrien wants to experiment a bit outside of the player's comfort zone, and he feels the Flyers is an opportune team to try against.

Phildadelphia may not be the best, but it's not a team to experiment against.

So I guess Ryan white will never play again?

Philly is gonna have Rinaldo and Sesito and company running wild and taking liberties w/ our softy line up.

Jesus Christ Prust can't fight everyone.

We have no tough D men, and one forward who can fight. What an f'in joke.

Moen, Cube.

Tell your boy White to calm the **** down and stop taking idiotic penalties and he might stick in the lineup next time someone plays a ****** game and he makes it in

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Habs fans: Noooo Budaj we're gonna lose!
Flyers fans: Noooo Boucher and injuries we're gonna lose!

Let's hope for a high scoring game :)

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
No Price means we are probably ****ed.

Budaj is just as likely to make a ridiculous save as he is to let in something he should have saved though, so hopefully the Flyers go into their all offense, no defense mode and make this a goal fest.

We're getting drunk tonight buddy.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
I predict both team will play a defensive game and it will end up a low-scoring affair. Something like 2-1 Montréal. Pacioretty, Markov, Giroux.

dukeofjive*

Good luck for tonights game, with price out the D has to work hard for the whole game, good luck boyz

Analyzer*

White should be Playing against teams like the Flyers. Take Armstrong out already, he's basically a pylon wearing a CH jersey.

I like White over Armstrong, too, but White is essentially a penalty box keeper wearing the CH jersey.

Armstrong has been effective on pk and seems to be doing better with Moen and Eller these last 2 games.

Mynameismark*

White deserves to be playing. Aside from making a mistake a couple times mentally, he's been playing well and been damn solid. Effectively he ticks all the boxes a 4th liner should. We are benching a guy who plays with fire and passion and sparks the team with some energy, and stands up for his mates.

I'm not quite sure what it is Armstrong can do that White cant? He floats about and then sometimes kills penalties...well White can kill them too. And then do so much more.

Prust is going to be one bruised up mother****er by the time the playoffs roll around.

As for Cube, he is losing any desire to fight much with age, and Moen is mostly passive, and it shows when he fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad