Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Oh come on those are some ****ing ****** lines to go with a really ****** backup goalie playing...

Gally is too fast and gifted to play with those 2 plugs

Patches DD Gallagher = the softest line in hockey

Eller still on the 4th line

What in the ****

Breaking the two Gally's up is good because it allows them both to get more ice-time rather than having one line that contains the two kids, Therrien plays it too little.

Cole's speed might open things up for Gally. However, I don't want Prust with Gally anymore. Prust blows.

Once Eller gets DD's spot.. this team will be a lot better offensively.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Oh come on those are some ****ing ****** lines to go with a really ****** backup goalie playing...

What in the ****

Am I the only one being tired of ***** post like this?

Man the **** up and stop whining. If the lines aren't working then Therrien is going to change them.

Dwight

The French Tickler
Jul 8, 2006
West Island

What in the ****

With our previous lines, we scored a total of 0 goals in regulation against one of the worst teams in the league on Thursday night.

I think a change is in order.

Analyzer*

With our previous lines, we scored a total of 0 goals in regulation against one of the worst teams in the league on Thursday night.

I think a change is in order.

Panthers had averaged over 3 goals against a game and Theodore averaged ( or at least his gaa) of 4 goals a game against the habs, so you're right on this one.

Davebo*

With Price out it has to be an all out offensive onslaught. Defence will NOT in this game! ;)

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Budaj is pretty happy Ryan White isn't playing tonight.
I expect Budaj to have a nice game out there. Kinda blessing in disguse that he is getting more games. No way he can get better by sitting on the bench.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
I just heard about Price.

I'm changing my prediction of a 3-1 win to a loss. :laugh:

Not just because of the inability to stop pucks, It's like losing a 3rd defenseman too.

But hey, you never know I guess. Just not the goalie you want at home vs Philly. That's where our advantage was against them.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
philly are on their second back to back versus rested teams this week. terrible schedule so far. injuries all over. Habs still favorites despite Budaj.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
White still sitting out has me perplexed. How long will his punishment last?

Budaj is due for a good game, we just need to give him a cushion and stay out of the penalty box. 5-3 win.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
We play 3 of the next 4 nights, I'd rather have Budaj in net against Philly than against Carolina or the Rangers.

PricePkPatch*

Man the **** up and stop whining. If the lines aren't working then Therrien is going to change them.

+1

Panthers had averaged over 3 goals against a game and Theodore averaged ( or at least his gaa) of 4 goals a game against the habs, so you're right on this one.

The Panthers played a very, very strong game. You think weak teams don't have good nights?

They had an extremely tight defensive game, and Theo pulled one of his best performance of the season. Don't blame this on our boys.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Well their D should look like:
Pronger-Schenn
Timonen-coburn
grossman-Meszaros

Might have been best in the league.

God hate Philly.

LaTenderness*

This is message board. It's meant to comment and vent about the team. You might not always like what others have to say but try debating the content of a post rather then trying to play the tough guy.

There's no way to "man up" on a message board and if you believe there is then that says a lot about your "manhood"

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
No Price means we are probably ****ed.

Budaj is just as likely to make a ridiculous save as he is to let in something he should have saved though, so hopefully the Flyers go into their all offense, no defense mode and make this a goal fest.

Analyzer*

+1

The Panthers played a very, very strong game. You think weak teams don't have good nights?

They had an extremely tight defensive game, and Theo pulled one of his best performance of the season. Don't blame this on our boys.

Not saying it's their fault, just saying that because the habs didn't score is the reason the lines were shifted.

LaTenderness*

Breaking the two Gally's up is good because it allows them both to get more ice-time rather than having one line that contains the two kids, Therrien plays it too little.

Cole's speed might open things up for Gally. However, I don't want Prust with Gally anymore. Prust blows.

Once Eller gets DD's spot.. this team will be a lot better offensively.

Yes some very good points!

Do u see DD being tried on the Wing eventually ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad