GDT: Habs VS Leafs - Wikileaks Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I can't believe how much effort and creativity went into this thread. Kudos Blou, nicely done! GHG!

TouzY

Dec 1, 2014
Quebec
Crap.... Hudon with the stats-blackhole (Plek)
Therrien placing him on a spot where he cant produce to avoid having to make intelligent decisions ... well played sir

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Top 9 you mean right?

They'll get at least top 6 minutes. I'm going to venture a guess that Plekanec will have the most minutes of centres due to PK, then Davey and then Galchenyuk. Honestly, Mitchell might get more than Chuck since Davey is going to get #1PP minutes now that he's back with Casperetti.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
They'll get at least top 6 minutes. I'm going to venture a guess that Plekanec will have the most minutes of centres due to PK, then Davey and then Galchenyuk. Honestly, Mitchell might get more than Chuck since Davey is going to get #1PP minutes now that he's back with Casperetti.

They've been rolling 4 lines all year so I'm sure they'll all have similar TOI give or take a few because of special teams

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Therrien really is an idiot. Danault has been one of our best forwards this season and is outplaying dd by quite the margin? Back on the 4th line wing boy, need to make room for my precious!! That's how you lose a room.

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
Was a pretty big part of great Habs and Leafs teams of the past. Would be a nice touch for sure.
Many Leaf fans think that the 92-93 addition of the team was super elite but IMO, Burns made them punch way above their weight. He's the real life version of Mickey Goldmill

burgess_meredith_mickey_goldmill_rocky_crop_650x440.png

Lorty

May 7, 2013
Listening to Hockey Sans Limites, a Hockey (Habs) podcast... anyone heard of it?

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Hoping Hudon does well with Pleky and Gally . He finally gets a decent chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad