GDT: Habs VS Leafs - Wikileaks Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Great GDT! Very imaginative. :laugh:

The next 2 weeks we'll see what kind of team we have. We have a 3 game homestand starting tonight against Toronto, which is a back-to-back. Then Ottawa, who we always struggle against and Carolina again.

After that it's a 5 game mostly western road trip to Detroit, California, and St. Louis. We're .500 on the road, 3-3-1, so pretty average. Tough 2 weeks.

Hopefully Radulov is in this one because our forward group does not look too great without him.

Saturday night, so I'm expecting a big game from Price! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
And remember guys, no need to congratulate Blou on making this GDT.

But you can congratulate him because he actually found the leaked emails. :laugh:

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Dude!?! That is amazing :laugh: Wow! I had to explain to my 5 yo why daddy was laughing. She didn't get it. I'm gonna go back and make sure I didn't miss anything, so much gold in there.

Awesome job!

XYodoqD.jpg

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Great job on the GDT..

Any info on what the lines look like tonight? Is DD back with Pacioretty again tonight after ending the game together last night?

Kant Think

Chaotic Neutral
Aug 30, 2007
Gatineau
Dude!?! That is amazing :laugh: Wow! I had to explain to my 5 yo why daddy was laughing. She didn't get it. I'm gonna go back and make sure I didn't miss anything, so much gold in there.

Awesome job!

XYodoqD.jpg

Funny, I had to do the exact same thing with my 6 yr old daughter.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

LOL, Desharnais back at centre with Pacioretty for good folks! Danault played great and got punished!

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016

LOL, Desharnais back at centre with Pacioretty for good folks! Danault played great and got punished!

Anyone who thought this was not going to happen needs to look back at past 4 yrs . DD plays horrible for X amount of games . take years to get punished for 1 game , has 1 or 2 good games and gets rewards for rest of season .

Rinse , Repeat , Extension incoming

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Anyone who thought this was not going to happen needs to look back at past 4 yrs . DD plays horrible for X amount of games . take years to get punished , has 1 or 2 good games and gets rewards for rest of season .

Rinse , Repeat , Extension incoming

I'm not surprised in the least bit. I'm actually beyond sick of it, to the point where I'm just numb. It's pretty clear this team has no real interest in taking the next step so all we can do is sit back, hope Price does it himself and stay sane by attacking Therrien and Desharnais.

At least that's my plan.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Not bad.... but i would have prefer

Byron-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Hudon-Danault-Shaw
Desharnais-Mitchell-Terry

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Not bad.... but i would have prefer

Byron-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Hudon-Danault-Shaw
Desharnais-Mitchell-Terry

Carr should be playing over Desharnais in that 4th line role. He fits and actually fore checks and plays hard. There is no reason he should be scratched, none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad