Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs. KKanes (Tomorrow @ 7PM)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Habs changes lines and pairings today at practice:

Hoffman - Suzuki - Gallagher
Drouin - Dvorak - Anderson
Toffoli - Perreault - Caufield
Lehkonen - Evans - Armia

Extras getting some rotations: Brooks & Paquette

Kulak - Petry
Romanov - Savard
Chiarot - Wideman

Extra getting some rotations: Niku

Toffoli asked if he has any advice, as a veteran goal scorer, for Caufield. He says it's only been 4 games. Toffoli says he's gone 12 games without a goal before.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
What’s wrong with booing him? He left for more money and he’s an opponent. I don’t blame him, but who cares if he’s booed.

When a player transferred to real Madrid from barcelona, they were throwing pig snouts at him during a corner kick.

When Canada goes to other countries in their region for world cup qualifying, they go to places where fans do homophobic chants, throw bags of urine, and loaded diapers, and dead chickens at the players.

Yeah, I think booing is fine lol.

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
They should have asked Toffoli what’s his advice for a player dragging behind the play and hurting his team like he is.

Honestly, he's as bad right now as he was at the end of the playoffs when he was taken off the Suzuki line. You have to wonder if he has fully recovered from that run.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
We should actually do a 15 minute video montage of KK before the game with Sarah McLachlan’s I Will Remember You and Angel. Then bring out KK’s family and present him with a bouquet of roses. Really ham it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad