Proposal: HABS vs JETS vs NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
if you have looked at the Junior tournament this year Holtz dosen't look better at all , you can't just rely on draft positioning mate

imagine basing your opinion on a player on like 4 games in a tournament

not to mention Caufield is a year older

Reactions: Nedarb

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Honest question. Goes for both Laine and PDL cases. Why is it fans think if we offer 1's to a playoff team and get their elite player, fans will jump up and down and trade their elite player? If Jets are out of playoff race and are listening at trade deadline for CC plus ok I get it. But why would jets trade in division(who knows if its for one year or long term) for picks that won't play for them for 2-3 years if at all?

At least if habs fan offered KK and Romanov and Byran as salary dump Jets fan would say no, but at least you are adding 3 players to roster 2 with legit upside.

Habs would never suggest a deal with Kotkaniemi AND Romanov for Laine lol
Love Laine, would love him on the Habs, but that's gross

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
if you have looked at the Junior tournament this year Holtz dosen't look better at all , you can't just rely on draft positioning mate
I was waiting for a Habs fan to chime in and say Holtz isn’t an upgrade.
Majority of people would say Holtz is the better prospect.
Caufield is a very good prospect as well . However , saying draft position doesn’t matter but recent performance at the WJ’s is ?
And did I miss something where Caufield played well in the tourney ?

Reactions: vtdevils2k

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Ok, as I thought literally every poster has stated this is a bad/unbalanced OP trade offer. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad