Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Flyers Game 4. Note time 3:00 PM 15:00 hrs Eastern.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
No one on D deserves to sit so in my estimation they are set.
Who on the black aces can we insert? Poehling? My opinion on Poehling is that he brings nothing at this point. Weise? No. Weal? No.
There are no options.

Switching the lines around probably could be considered. Putting Danault back with Tatar and Gallagher might be an option.

Suzuki with Lehkonen and Byron I would be ok with.

BLUF- highest paid forwards need to step up

There isn't much to insert in so no point in scratching anyone.
I would however switch some lines. KK is our best forward so far in the POs, I'd try Gallagher on his wing with Domi, see Suzuki center Tartar and Drouin.

I would also tell the Dmen to be more aggressive and cheat. One of them need to give extra support in the neutral zone so whoever handles the puck isn't constantly smothered.
It doesn't matter if we get caught, Price is on fuego and he's playing like the best goalie in the NHL, so we should take advantage of that to cheat up front.

That's what I would like to see. I won't be able to watch another game of no action and being forced to dump it just to lose it.

Bigb47

Dec 5, 2016
I hope we don't get stuck with Chris Lee again.

3hPuejr.jpg
Wow I didn’t even realize he was still reffing, my heart use to sink when I would see him listed especially if it was a rival and heated game potentially

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad