GDT: Habs vs. Cats in Bathurst (7PM ET on TVA Sports & Sportsnet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Belzile is Darche 2.0. Hopefully he is used as he should (good AHL vet and call-up option) instead of how Darche was used by Martin. :laugh:

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I just hope Poehling is fine from that hit in the second and isn’t playing with a concussion in a pre season game.

He looks fine (nice play and pass on the PK) but I would be really pissed if tomorrow Montreal announces that Poehling will be sidelined with headaches for a week or so.
I think he was trying to get a call tbh

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
He has a nose for the net and keeps his stick available. Not gonna make our team but damn some of our forwards could learn a thing or two from him.

Lots to like about him. Like you said. They won't keep him around, too bad.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
SNet thinks the Panthers are going to challenge for division title. Is it me or are they delusional?

Their top 6 and PP is excellent.

Biggest weakness was goaltending. Bob should help there.

I dunno about division title, but they should be a big threat for a playoff seed.

xNogaitx

Akuna Matata.
Sep 9, 2017
Edmonton
With Juulsen being out for now, I'd have to think that if Fleury keep this up, he'll earn himself a 9 games tryout in that 3RD spot.

Poehling to me feels like he's missing a bit of pro-seasoning but the Habs give the vibe that they'll give him a shot regardless.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
He was the best player at the u18, wonder what happened from this day to today... Right, Julien.

Maybe Europeon hockey suits him better. I know he's still young. He better show some improvement. The Habs should package him for Laine before its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad