Pre-Game Talk: Habs visit Miami on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Win or lose, I imagine we still can get #1 pick if we want it. Not much difference in top 5. No clear cut top prospects. Usually these kind of drafts only takes a third or so to move up 2 or 3 slots.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Your opening post literally says "Please keep it to hockey talk and not tank talk ....:

Your post that followed the above, said: "Like I said, I think we'll be in trouble, which will make some of our 'fans' happy."

I wonder why being in trouble would make those particular fans "happy" -- why would they want the Habs to be in trouble if not for the benefits of finishing low in the standings? That's tank talk and you engaged in it yourself.

All I want to see is our team, um, pushed and face adversity. I want to see our goalies make tape-to-tape passes like the other night. I would be happy with more inexperienced youths getting ice-time and veterans resting to sooth their aches and pains. While watching Suzuki and Caufield rack up points would make me happy, so would hearing the home team goal horns to keep me alert and attentive during the game. :sarcasm:

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
I'd like to see Shueneman pivot the first PP line. IMO he's got great IQ and a solid passing / shot combo with good creativity. He's the player i'm more surprised about this year

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I expect a win. Players are not burdened with any real pressure at this point, only to play, and they seem their best when "loosey goosey" (Don Cherry quote).

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Definitely a good time to do that, with a sizable number of meaningless games left to the season.

It'll also give MSL a head start for next year in being able to assess the new players and then see how they've progressed at training camp.
yup
like a spring training camp, to get ready for the fall

Reactions: Runner77

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I'd like to see Shueneman pivot the first PP line. IMO he's got great IQ and a solid passing / shot combo with good creativity. He's the player i'm more surprised about this year
Wideman has been doing a good job on the top pp unit.
He has 5 powerplay points in the last 8 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad