Confirmed with Link: Habs trade Shea Weber to Vegas for Dadanov (Mod warning post #987)

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Same. He chose to sign with Ottawa in free agency back when he was one of the most sought after free agents that summer. He doesn't seem to me like the usual "wants to live in a hot climate and hates Canada" cliche we hear.

I also wonder if he originally wanted to play for the Canadiens in 2020 and Bergevin went with Toffoli over him. Which I don't blame Bergevin on.

Anyway I agree on him being productive in Montreal. If he can put up close to 20 by the deadline that'll ensure a strong return.

We'll have to wait and see. He was playing in a high octain offense in Florida with good playmakers like Huberdeau and Barkov. We see with aging Hoffman what a difference that made.

Reactions: dcyhabs

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
We'll have to wait and see. He was playing in a high octain offense in Florida with good playmakers like Huberdeau and Barkov. We see with aging Hoffman what a difference that made.

He looked great in Vegas with Roy and Eichel. He can play either wing. Put him with Caufield and Suzuki to start.

Reactions: 26Mats

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005

Habs trade Shea Weber to Vegas for Dadanov (Mod warning post #1015)​

..ERhmm... There's isn't even 1015 posts?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad