Habs top prospect? #15

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
At this point I'm most interested in Vejdemo. From the few hilights I saw of him last year he looks really fast and skilled. I like that he's playing under Bouchard this season.

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Voted McShane. Sure beats the days when guys like M-A Thinel and Andrew Archer were cracking our top 15 prospects.

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
I love the posters who post in a 15th top prospect thread to tell us how meaningless it is.....kinda like posters who post in an Eklund thread to tell us how meaningless it is.

This is a hockey message board.....if you haven’t realized that all of this sh*t is meaningless yet, I guess you haven’t been here long enough. Let the posters who enjoy this stuff participate and keep your waste of space comments to yourself

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
I love the posters who post in a 15th top prospect thread to tell us how meaningless it is.....kinda like posters who post in an Eklund thread to tell us how meaningless it is.

This is a hockey message board.....if you haven’t realized that all of this sh*t is meaningless yet, I guess you haven’t been here long enough. Let the posters who enjoy this stuff participate and keep your waste of space comments to yourself

I've long said this. Thats why i lovelthe new rumours and bs thread. If we posted just about the stuff that matters I'd have nothing to read, and I read alot more than i post here.

HABitual Fan

May 22, 2007
What is impressive is that with the possible exception of Mete and Juulson, all the players so far on the list can be there next year as well. Usually it is composed of the latest draft and a bunch of AHL scrubs. Having solid Euro and NCAA picks with a longer signing window helps as well.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Funny how Bitten doesn’t get much love yet he is a pretty good prospect

he's been a disappointing prospect with limited offensive upside and we just drafted a lot of player in what is at least thought to be a strong draft class. I wouldn't consider him a top 10 prospect before this summers draft. Really like how he plays and of course his speed. Can't wait to see him in Laval, I hope he plays with Evans as they would fit well together imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad