Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
kpLZ8Zr.gif

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Really happy we played Anderson over Roy on the 6 on 5. Sometimes you gotta bench your struggling rookie for your offensive dynamo veteran. Oh wait. Bunch of muppets behind the bench.
Roy was awful tonight to be fair. This isn't his year to make the team. Gally on the PP is more insane. Marty gonna lose the bench if scrubs like Gally and Pearson keep getting ice time.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Roy was awful tonight to be fair. This isn't his year to make the team. Gally on the PP is more insane. Marty gonna lose the bench if scrubs like Gally and Pearson keep getting ice time.
Who was good besides Caufield in the 3rd? Not to mention that Anderson has done absolute f*** all since his last goal. Roy set up Monahan for a perfect chance and nearly scored at the end, that's two plays in one game that Anderson hasn't done since his last goal.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Love Roy as a prospect. I think he’s going to be a great player. But he hasn’t shown much and I’d rather he finish this season in the AHL. More ice, more points, more seasoning and more confidence.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Losing this way the last few weeks my only issue

There is no effort, no intensity, no pride

Dont expect to win. I expect them to fight for ice, compete and battle

Low expectations and they cant meet them.

MSL looks like he hates his job and the team aint buying what he is selling either

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad