Confirmed with Link: Habs sign Riley Kidney to ELC (2022-23 to 2024-25)

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Nice. He had a great season. Deserves the contract. Hopefully he can follow it up with another great season in the Q next year before turning pro.

Reactions: 26Mats

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Bravo Kid! Well deserved!
Post automatically merged:

I think that when this is where you are in your signings, that nobody else will be signed that needs a contract this year. Bye Gorniak, Olofsson and Stapley. Hopefully, somehow, we would be able to sign Stapley to an AHL contract...but surely other NHL teams will sign him to a NHL 2-way one.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Are we gonna have a Timmins apology thread in a few years? Seems like many are quite pleased with our last three drafts. Even 5 guys have played from the 2018 draft so far, though I doubt Hillis makes it full-time.

Just a shame we wasted quite a few drafts drafting for "need".

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Are we gonna have a Timmins apology thread in a few years? Seems like many are quite pleased with our last three drafts. Even 5 guys have played from the 2018 draft so far, though I doubt Hillis makes it full-time.

I think its gonna be that some people will come to understand that development actually matters.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

f*** Timmins. How many 1st rounders do you get to screw up until you get fired? In his case, too many. And that includes two Top-3 picks.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019

Problem was never to get good 3rd liners in later rounds...

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Expected....wasn't far behind Roy this season
With him under contract, if we could get one of those top center at the draft, it could give us a great depth chart in terms of prospect at center

Suzuki
(Wright\Cooley)
Poehling
Mysak
Kidney

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad