Confirmed with Link: Habs Sign Rafaël Harvey-Pinard to 2-Year ELC

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Reminds me a lot of Gallagher in terms of how he plays the game and even how he skates sometimes lol

He doesn't have the offensive upside of Gallagher at all but I can see him easily being an energy guy down the line who can play up in the lineup if needed.

Just noticed he wears number 11 too

Reactions: dinodebino

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
As expected.

Leguerrier, Ikonen and Rucheinski are the remaining prospects that need to be signed by June 1st.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
As expected.

Leguerrier, Ikonen and Rucheinski are the remaining prospects that need to be signed by June 1st.

Honestly even though he has a lot of talent, ikonen seems like someone who will never stay healthy. If they choose not to resign him, I wouldn't be disappointed

Reactions: dcyhabs

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
As expected.

Ruscheinski? Not before 2024. Anyway, even if it's 2050, it won't happen.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
CapFriendly has him this year. It is likely because he is not committed to the NCAA yet.

Pretty much this. If he ends up committing to the NCAA, then Habs can retain his rights for a few years.

Similar to how they were able to retain Henrikson's rights. Because he committed to an NCAA team.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
They were going to sign him, he deserves it, he has a great season in Laval......but the timing is soooooooooooooo the Montreal Canadiens trying to do some damage control on the shit storm created by the lasck of Quebecers with the Habs.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I think this is reaching big time. I doubt the average person whining about Quebec players know who RHP is lol + the AHL season is basically over now.

It’s not, he's reaching.

RHP could be a decent option with Teasdale in the future for the 4th line. Vejdemo should get first crack next year but the other two will have a chance after.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I think this is reaching big time. I doubt the average person whining about Quebec players know who RHP is lol + the AHL season is basically over now.

It's 24 hours after the prime minister told in the medias at a press conference that the Habs need to do have more Quebecers.
That's all the medias are talking about for the last 48 hours, even more than the fact that they made the PO for the first time in 4 years.

I have no doutb they were going to sign him anyway, but the timing is not just a coincidence.

Reactions: GordonGraham

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
It's 24 hours after the prime minister told in the medias at a press conference that the Habs need to do have more Quebecers.
That's all the medias are talking about for the last 48 hours, even more than the fact that they made the PO for the first time in 4 years.

I have no doutb they were going to sign him anyway, but the timing is not just a coincidence.

The point though is that the average person whining about that doesn't care that the Habs signed RHP because they have no idea who that is and don't pay attention to the Habs minor league team.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
The point though is that the average person whining about that doesn't care that the Habs signed RHP because they have no idea who that is and don't pay attention to the Habs minor league team.

Of course, but it's like an answer to the medias.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad