Confirmed with Link: Habs sign Daniel Briere to a 2 year, $8M deal WITH NTC/NMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

theschwab13

Jul 2, 2012
Welcome Briere!! I am excited for this. I'm suspecting bergevin isn't done, you guys need to chill.

Apr 28, 2010
I wish Calgary had bought out Cammy so we could get him back. Oh well.

Get Gerbe next and we're all set!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good luck to Danny. He's pretty much a one-trick pony at this point, but still a leader and a professional off the ice, for whatever that's worth anymore.

Habs8517

Feb 28, 2007
Montreal
Disgrace. :rant:

Cannot believe the Habs would sign a guy that refused to play for them and pissed all over the fans. Why is a traitor allowed to wear the Habs jersey? Oh wait he is french so all is forgiven ... why dont they sign Komisarek then ?

The Habs jersey used to mean something but today, management sold their soul in order to appease the french media and fans. The Habs have been crap for a long time, they have been abused for being to small, they got beat up, they got rolled over by the NHL and the refs, they lost their mythic aura. But, in all those times, the Habs still kept their dignity and class, they just tossed it out of the windows by signing a traitor.

Habs not longer represent something to be in awe like the Yankees. Speaking french is now the primary and only concern for the management. Just look at what they did to Subban.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
Just get in the playoffs and he'll work his magic.

Also, see what you can get for Gionta/Desharnais.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
I HAPPY WE GOT HIM........now we can trade him at the trade dead line for a 1st round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad