Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Seriously.

Admittedly, I only saw the 3rd period because I was asleep for the first two, but outside of a goofy fluky bounce off the back of the net on a clearing attempt, I saw Phillips as a guy who had his man all night, played a positionally sound game, and was steady if not unnoticeable (for the right reasons).

Was he goose-stepping in the 1st & 2nd periods or something?

He is not as bad as some are making out. He has not been excellent though as he did have a couple of Phillips moments, in my view.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Seriously.

Admittedly, I only saw the 3rd period because I was asleep for the first two, but outside of a goofy fluky bounce off the back of the net on a clearing attempt, I saw Phillips as a guy who had his man all night, played a positionally sound game, and was steady if not unnoticeable (for the right reasons).

Was he goose-stepping in the 1st & 2nd periods or something?

1 bad pass that lead to a goal, then a weak shot that should have been put in deep instead, that lead to a goal. Oh and I forgot, he couldn't push DD out of the way on the PP goal.

Ceci is not playing great either.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Nice cut to the middle for a solid shot on goal. Hope more guys do that during the year. Take advantage of that open ice in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad