Post-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens - Jan 16, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
The only reason that celebration should irk you is because you are a Sens fan... or player.

I would love to see a celebration like that at the Olympics. It would mean nothing but good things.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
One advantage to living in a 3rd world country: not having to listen to either of these hack stations.

It was a train wreck this afternoon. I don't often turn off the radio in disgust but i did today.

Making something out of a molehill, dropping the race card where it doesn't belong and sensationalizing a non story.

No thanks.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
The only reason that celebration should irk you is because you are a Sens fan... or player.

I would love to see a celebration like that at the Olympics. It would mean nothing but good things.

I was a little irked by it, but that was probably a result of the team I cheer for losing such a crazy game in overtime.

Salt in the wound i guess, i wouldn't have given it a second thought if it wasn't for the afternoon show today.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Habs did exactly what the Sens did to the Habs for the first 4 games of the playoffs... Depended on the hot goalie and won the game ! Feels good man!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Habs did exactly what the Sens did to the Habs for the first 4 games of the playoffs... Depended on the hot goalie and won the game ! Feels good man!

Yeah, Anderson really stole that 5-1 blowout brawl.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

You got blownout 6-1 TWICE. Sure though, andy really stole the series for the sens. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad