Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Sabres Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
So will a player outside the 1st line and the Ds score tonight?

yes

20200615-youppimascothalloffame-1291446020.jpg

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
If he reinjures the same thing, yes. If he sustains a completely different injury, it won't look bad.
Depends how different. Monahan played on a broken foot last year and had a season ending groin injury. They aren't the exact same thing, but the broken foot definitely could have hampered his play making him more susceptible to the groin injury.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Depends how different. Monahan played on a broken foot last year and had a season ending groin injury. They aren't the exact same thing, but the broken foot definitely could have hampered his play making him more susceptible to the groin injury.

But if Anderson gets the puck off the hand and ends up with a broken hand. Or crashes into the boards hard. Or if like last year, he falls and slides into the post ankle first, breaking it. That woudn't look bad on the medical team.

Reactions: Tyson

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
But if Anderson gets the puck off the hand and ends up with a broken hand. Or crashes into the boards hard. Or if like last year, he falls and slides into the post ankle first, breaking it. That woudn't look bad on the medical team.
Yes which is why I said it depends. A freak injury like getting his fingers caught in the camera glass like Petry or having a slapshot hit him would not look bad on the medical team. There are other cases like the Monahan one I mentioned where even though they aren't the exact same, one definitely had a large impact on causing the other.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I think the Sabres shock us tonight and take home the 2 pts.

It wouldn't be a shock. First off, there is no easy team for montreal so we should not be shocked any loss. Secondly, the first game home after a road trip is typically a bad one.

I don't know for sure why this happens, but it does.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Slaf points and Habs L, that's the only thing I want for the rest of the season. That's it, that's all.

• Love
Reactions: Gravity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad