Pre-Game Talk: Habs Prepare to get Flamed On (Tomorrow)

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Habs medical staff apparently didn't learn from the Juulsen incident.

At any rate I really hope Drouin and Juulsen make full recoveries. Head injuries and persistent headaches are no joke.
My Father had one incident, a TV fell on his head. Headaches and seizures for decades after. This was early seventies before post concussion was even an idea. I watched a vibrant man become a shell of himself. :(

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
My Father had one incident, a TV fell on his head. Headaches and seizures for decades after. This was early seventies before post concussion was even an idea. I watched a vibrant man become a shell of himself. :(

Sorry to hear that.

We only get one brain and science still only knows so much about treating injuries to it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Damn that sucks. Hate hearing stuff like this

Reactions: habsfan891

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Highly Doubt that. Pretty sure the plan is to send him back to Sweden, but they want to give him a couple of nhl games of experience before doing so.
Bu the looks of his play tonight, he needs to be sent packing. Not the same Youtube highlight reel guy I saw last year.

Reactions: Runner77

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Get rid of Ducharme.

Get rid of Bbinz.

Get rid of Molson.

Who cares if we don't have a real starting goaltender, as long as we get rid of those who make us feel icky., the goaltending issue will magically heal itself.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Don't call me Hanna, bitch. :cool:

I had no clue who Hanna Montana was actually. I saw the Jolene video and that started my Miley obsession :sarcasm:. I listened to her other stuff, and kept finding good songs. The wrecking ball video definitely grabbed my attention and after really listening, I came to realize that she's quite talented; she may be outrageous at times, but she's just being Miley. Midnight sky finally won me over for good.

Now that I know a little bit more,so sorry about that Cleopatra;)

A bit surprised by that considering,but these things happen. I wouldn't either but some of the rugrats watched her from time to time.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Yep playing with Pezzetta and Belzile. Nice way to develop him.

You're hoping the familiarity between the three will help. It will also be up to Poehling to show he belongs even if it's not in the ideal spot. Keep in mind Suzuki started the first 20 or so games of his career on the wing of the 4th line with Nate Thompson.

Poehling needs to do something similar. Show enough with the limited minutes and work your way up the line-up and earn more ice time.

Reactions: Weltschmerz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad