GDT: Habs @ Pens Tues. Dec. 10, 2019 7PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
you got to try really hard to get a penalty lately when you’re playing against the Habs

Reactions: Max2

Mario le Magnifique

Habs apologist, closet Pens fan
Dec 6, 2007
My basement
Id like to see them win too and me seeing that the Danault line is lucky doesn't mean I want to see them lose or that Im mad they scored or whatever pre-conceived idea you have.

Well, actually, he turned it over on a bad play, then got it back on a bad play and threw it blindly behind him and it ping-ponged his way into the net.
Still, what Danault did not all players are gonna do, Danault is a hard working player and that's what defines his game. He outworks his oponents and gets points by sheer amount of tear and sweat. Nothing is too sexy about him. Those are typical Danault points.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Id like to see them win too and me seeing that the Danault line is lucky doesn't mean I want to see them lose or that Im mad they scored or whatever pre-conceived idea you have.

Well, actually, he turned it over on a bad play, then got it back on a bad play and threw it blindly behind him and it ping-ponged his way into the net.

He lost it on a tough play alone against two defenders and didn't give up to get the puck and keep the play alive which led to a goal rather than a breakout the other way.

Different ways of looking at the same play.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Still, what Danault did not all players are gonna do, Danault is a hard working player and that's what defines his game. He outworks his oponents and gets points by sheer amount of tear and sweat. Nothing is too sexy about him. Those are typical Danault points.

They are and theyve happening a bit too much lately, unless he's gonna be a generational garbage point getter or something.

He lost it on a tough play alone against two defenders and didn't give up to get the puck and keep the play alive which led to a goal rather than a breakout the other way.

Different ways of looking at the same play.

The essential part is that it was another lucky goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad