GDT: Habs @ Pens | October 13th 2015 7PM | RDS, CITYM, ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
[MOD]Du to the political content of of the picture present in the GDT we had no other choices but to delete it .
We are sorry for the inconvenience and we wish everyone a good game .[MOD]

:habs

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Eller - Galchenyuk - Semin
Fleischmann - Desharnais - Weise
Flynn - Mitchell - Smith-Pelly

Markov - Subban
Emelin - Petry
Beaulieu - Gilbert

Price
Condon

:pens

Kunitz - Crosby - Kessel
Perron - Malkin - Hornqvist
Plotnikov - Bonino - Bennett
Sprong - Cullen - Porter

Cole - Letang
Maatta - Lovejoy
Dumoulin - Scuderi

Fleury
Zatkoff

Steam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYy7RdeYZlU

Last edited by a moderator:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well, if posting lineups with a logo is now the GDT standard, everyone can make one.

Shooping? Who needs it. ;)

Last edited:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I think I read somewhere that Malkin is pointless in the last 12 games, and that Crosby is under a ppg in his past 30 plus games. The team as a whole is struggling to score goals, and its really baffling to me.

Still, I have a feeling that the pens could explode on the habs in this one, with multiple PP goals.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hopefully Pittsburgh's offensive troubles continue against us and Jesus Price.

And how the hell is Kunitz still on that top line beside Crosby? He belongs on the third line.

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Nice work with the GDT.

Very surprised to see the Penguins have scored a total of 1 goal in their first two games, against the Stars and Coyotes. Let's hope their offensive woes continue and our winning streak is extended to 4!

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
I think it'll be a blowout, one way or another. Either Crosby-Kessel-Malkin overrun our defensive system. Or we manage to shut their offense down leaving not much for them. Going to be interesting to see such a offensively stacked team against our defensively stacked Habs

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I think I read somewhere that Malkin is pointless in the last 12 games, and that Crosby is under a ppg in his past 30 plus games. The team as a whole is struggling to score goals, and its really baffling to me.

Still, I have a feeling that the pens could explode on the habs in this one, with multiple PP goals.

60 points in 66 games. Hopefully they don't wake up against us, I caught one of their games and Crosby was trying too hard to get the puck to Kessel.

Be a Hab

Sep 17, 2010
I predict that Habs win 4-2.

Pacioretty-Weise-Semin-Eller

Kessel-Hornqvist

Go Habs Go !

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Great job on the GDT :handclap:

Made me laugh out loud on this back to work Tuesday.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Hard one to predict. I was at dinner with a die hard Pens fan last night and we had a friendly hockey discussion about tonight's game. I told him that Price was better at his position than Crosby or Malkin are at theirs. I told him Subban had to be considered top 3 D in the league in which he replied that Letang was better. I also boasted that the Habs D was quicker and better at moving the puck and that they Habs could roll 4 lines with speed that no team so far in the season has been able to answer.
We have a friendly bet tonight. Pens are playing their home opener and will be desperate not to fall to 0-3.
If the Habs play their game they win with or without the PP.

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
I think it's not hate for DD but hate for the love he gets from the coaching staff. He needs reduced ice time - obviously.

Great GDT :handclap:

He has 14:45 average TOI, 3rd among the centers, which is perfect since he is the third center. His TOI is fine. This is only the third game too so I am sure Galchenyuk will get more minutes. GO HABS GO!

For comparison:
Pleky`19:03 TOI
Galchenyuk 15:09
DD 14:45
Torrey 10:10

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Fantastic GDT, such a great way to start the day!:handclap:

I really don't like Pittsburgh's bottom two lines nor their bottom 2 D. In a war of attrition we should come out ahead in a close victory. But if we take too many penalties, we're really asking for trouble.

Penguins fall short in this one...

oLhqfOt.gif

Habs 3-2.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
And some people think the condom jokes (for 3-4 days) are lame.. At least it's funny and new.. Anyway, no pun at OP, I thought it was like the Condon jokes, funny.

If DD and Therrien can have their bash thread witch I don't wander in, we want our Condon joke thread! Wich is no hate at least!

:sarcasm:

Habitant#1

Feb 15, 2006
Brisbane
Great GDT!

Has should be able to score at will against that piss poor defence, especially that brutal third pairing.

Just have to keep things tight defensively and wait for the inevitable mistakes by their defensemen. Or Kessel. :laugh:

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
I don't know why, but going over the GDT (good job btw) I got a huge craving for a flammekueche and a pint of amber beer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad