GDT: Habs @ Panthers, tonight at 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Looks like more Big Bang Theory for me tonight.

What's the point of watching the game without our best player in it?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
:scared::scared::scared::scared:

We lost our 1st C, what are we gonna do!

I hope this isn't the only reason he was demoted yesterday. Good time for othe players to step up.

Might as well be....but i'd like to think that Therrien finally saw the light

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Why is everybody so sad? This is the best news I've heard all day!!

/partydance

:banana: :banana: :banana:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It's not too late to tank for McDavid is it?

Totally to late. At this point i think we could lose all our games and still make the playoffs. We have 16 points more than Ottawa and there's 14 games remaining for them. They need 17 points so 8 win and an overtime lost. 8 wins in 14 games is over their win-lost ratio this season. And this is IF we lose all our games ... We are maybe 2 or 3 wins away from a sure playoffs run.

Nynja*

Totally to late. At this point i think we could lose all our games and still make the playoffs. We have 16 points more than Ottawa and there's 14 games remaining for them. They need 17 points so 8 win and an overtime lost. 8 wins in 14 games is over their win-lost ratio this season. And this is IF we lose all our games ... We are maybe 2 or 3 wins away from a sure playoffs run.

So you're saying theres a chance?

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008

I thought I read a couple of weeks ago from someone here that we could lose every game and still make the playoffs. Am I going crazy?

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
On the one hand I would love to see Eller center Max for ***** and giggles. Think their game could complement eachother but on the other hand that would mean Plekanec playing with Galchenyuk and they just have NO chemistry together.

Could one of the stat magicians tell me how many points Plekanec got playing with Pacioretty? I believe Galchenyuk had 10 points in 12 games. Hard to believe Pleky did better than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad