GDT: Habs @ Panthers, tonight at 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Can we show up for more than 20 minutes?

Last night was 30. Halfway in the 2nd when Prust and Gallagher took things into their own hands.

Hoping for a much better effort but the Panthers will be hungry and they can't afford to lose. Ellis has played well for them, wouldn't be surprised if we managed another no show tonight!!!

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
I really think gallagher's fight and the energy it brought to the team shows how much we lack grit. Other than Prust theres really no one who can pump up the team if we are down and out.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I really think gallagher's fight and the energy it brought to the team shows how much we lack grit. Other than Prust theres really no one who can pump up the team if we are down and out.

Agreed, kind of disappointed we haven't seen that nasty side of the game from DSP yet. He needs to get going, a big huge hit anything really

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick

Doesn't help that our defence has decided to stop hitting this year. I think Markov has had the biggest hits this year on the back end. That is sad.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
This will be a very desperate Panthers team, I hope they take it seriously and don't sleep through the first again. But who am I kidding, that's what happens every game! Although I'm hoping that last night was a season changer and they come out and play good hockey the rest of the way.

5-2 Montreal win. Chuck finally breaks out of his slump with a hat trick!

PricePkPatch*

People, we need to break out the big canons.

Bring Subway Girl! Bring the Surfing Dog! Bring all superstitions!!

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Please keep Plek's on the 1st, put the EGG line back as the 2nd and WIN!!!!

*crosses fingers*

Eh, I don't expect much from Therrien. Just keeping DD away from the 1st line/PP wave would be good enough for now.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Our smallish forwards don't match up well against the Panthers huge forwards and D. Dale Talon is building the Kings of the East at Florida. If Luongo's playing, I doubt we get the win.

Although last I checked both their starters were injured?

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
Agreed, kind of disappointed we haven't seen that nasty side of the game from DSP yet. He needs to get going, a big huge hit anything really

Well said, the guy has been virtually invisible on the physical side of the game. I'd like to see at least a scrap.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Well said, the guy has been virtually invisible on the physical side of the game. I'd like to see at least a scrap.

He's had 5 pro fights total, 5! He's not going to drop the gloves pretty much ever. If we are hoping he brings something I'd hope he hits more and establish a far greater net presence.

I don't like the loss but I'm happy to see some fire in the belly rather than rolling over and taking it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
If DD and Pacioretty start the game on the same line blood will shoot out of my eyes! Enough with what does not work!

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
P-line (67-14-15)
Egg line (27-81-11)
D-line (25-51-21) (DLR-DD-DSP)
4th line (8-20-22)

that is all

I would like to see a bit more speed on the 3rd line...at least until DSP gets into shape, I think he could be more useful on the 4th with limited minutes banging it up for now.

67-14-15
27-81-11
25-51-22
8-20-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad