GDT: Habs @ Panthers FORE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
ahhhh feels like summer on the main boards. I like where this thread is going!

I actually just got a recorder too.. my new roommate works at a music store!

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
If you took Guds and a blind man and gave them 10 slapshots from the point, guess who would get more shots on net?

gudbranson won't bring anything offensively. i just want him to be solid defensively, and to not make dumb give aways. having size and strength is very important, especially in the playoffs, it'll be great if gudbranson can solid himself as a 4th, and hopefully petrovic as a 6th. i want that size. i just want it with solid defensive play and playing smart.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
gudbranson won't bring anything offensively. i just want him to be solid defensively, and to not make dumb give aways. having size and strength is very important, especially in the playoffs, it'll be great if gudbranson can solid himself as a 4th, and hopefully petrovic as a 6th. i want that size. i just want it with solid defensive play and playing smart.
Gudbranson and Petrovic both have a mean streak that has been throttled by the coaching staff. Guds has been like a stirring volcano with all the cheap shots he's received this year and I commend him for not retaliating, but you can see it in his eyes the last few games that he is ready to blow. I think it has caused him to miss assignments and not play the solid game he has been playing most of the year. The season needs to end for him soon as he needs a month or so off away from hockey to wind down.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
gudbranson should be able to become a complimentary #2 for an offensive d-man, which we won't need because of ekblad, so he'll hopefully pan out as the defensive, punishing 2nd pairing d-man thats good for 20-25 points+ and very good defensive play

Haj

#CatsAreComing
Apr 6, 2003
Arlington, VA
I watched the whole game vs TB on Saturday night. It was depressing.

Skipped the game last night to to go out to dinner with g/f.

The whole maybe next year will be different thing always sucks. The feeling hasn't changed despite the frequency of which it happens.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS LIKE FOR MY ****ING HOCKEY TEAM TO DOMINATE FOUR OUT OF FIVE GAMES LIKE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE DO. WHAT DOES THAT FEEL LIKE ? I HAVE NO IDEA

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I concur. I have no idea what it feels like to go something like 8-1-1 or 9-1-0. Teams like Ottawa and Columbus can do it. We never can, apparently.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The whole maybe next year will be different thing always sucks. The feeling hasn't changed despite the frequency of which it happens.

Except normally you have no reason to think they'll be better next year. This off-season is different. The team is vastly improved and while I have no idea if they make the playoffs next year they won't be a bottom-feeder. They're close.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Did you guys see GR's Tweet about Mitchell having a closed door meeting after the game?

To some it doesn't matter but I hate teams quitting and not putting the effort

To hell with the draft pick, you never quit like that. unacceptable.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Did you guys see GR's Tweet about Mitchell having a closed door meeting after the game?

To some it doesn't matter but I hate teams quitting and not putting the effort

To hell with the draft pick, you never quit like that. unacceptable.

I hope it has something to do with their upcoming game on Thursday against Boston. Lots of pride on the line there for the boys. I love us to go out this year as winners.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Seems like the past two games the team has realized they are out and are playing unmotivated hockey in stretches.

Oh well. It was nice seeing the Panthers still in the playoff hunt all the way up to late March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad