GDT: Habs on Tradecentre Part 7 (Who do you want at the deadline/in free agency?) ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan2992

One of the 1st
May 12, 2004
Oakville
This board is such a buzz on deadline day and a lot of the time more of a buzz kill. The way I see it is you pick 2 of the best players that might be available...argue about it then 1 get's traded (Jagr) half get pissed off now it's to the next best 2 players available the 2nd get's traded (Clowe) ..jbow..Iginla etc...it just goes down the line and maybe I've read 4 posters that a good with standing pat as is.
It's like the 5 stages of grief here ..denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.
And it's TOTALLY like the 5 stages, most teenagers and young adults here probably have never heard of that before but think about it.True?

No one ever seems happy at all here, if Price doesn't shut out EVERY team all the time "He can't steal us a game"
If our top 6 aren't on a 2ppg pace then they're either "to small" or they suck...trade him.
Give it a rest some of you please it's not the end of the world......or is it? :sarcasm:

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Captain Saku "Does it mean I'll be able to watch the whole day on the tradecenter app?"

It would appear so.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I think the Habs are done, even though, we need another physical top 9 player.

I would have hope for a bigger trade though... We are in good position to win the Cup, we have cap-space, we have lots of draftpicks + prospect as tradebaits. Everything is going our way this season, it would have been good to see our GM making a trade that would keep improving the club. Because, honestly, i don't know if we're gonna that good next season...

Last edited:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
is there an eklund rumor thread?? His stuff use to pop up daily here, then was relegated to his own thread, and now I'm unsure what he is to the board.

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
I said it before and I'll say it again: I hope we don't trade for anybody, except if it's free like for Halpern.

In July we'll thank ourselves.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I said it before and I'll say it again: I hope we don't trade for anybody, except if it's free like for Halpern.

In July we'll thank ourselves.

Or maybe in June we thank Bergevin for bringing an experience player that helped us win the cup?

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
To be honest, is there anyone else who fits our needs that doesn't require overpayment? I've seen Glencross' name floating around but he'd be way too expensive for my liking.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think the Habs are done, even though, we need another physical top 9 player.

I would have hope for a bigger trade though... We are in good position to win the Cup, we have cap-space, we have lots of draftpicks + prospect as tradebaits. Everything is going our way this season, it would have been good to see our GM making a trade that would keep improving the club. Because, honestly, i don't know if we're gonna that good next season...

Master strategy...
Eastern Division implosions heavy trade lag call it what you will.
MB watches while division opponents self destruct.
Toronto or Ottawa do anything real stupid yet?
Trust me on this we are okay and on the correct course. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad