Speculation: Habs on Tradecentre Part 4 (Who do you want at the deadline/in free agency?) ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
17) Moderator Abuse (Attacking/Disobeying the moderators): If you disagree with something the moderators did, fine, disagree and let us know, but do it politely through PM or email ONLY. Complaining on the forums is not permitted. If your thread or post was moved/closed/removed there was a good reason for it. Do not start a new one. Attacking or flaming a moderator via PM is subject to a Moderator Abuse infraction. Be respectful and considerate. Profanity and abusive conduct isn't tolerated.

Let me remind you guys that it is against HFboards policy to talk about infractions. If you have a problem with the way you were treated by the mods on another board, take it up with one of our global mods. But you probably shouldn't be posting on the Bruins board to begin with.

Anyway, please don't talk about it here.

I actually believed that habs fans are knowledgeable fans. Wanting to go get Ryan Clowe is a mistake he is a shadow of himself! He is not what we need! By getting rid of Leblanc and a 2nd rounder for Clowe is a mistake! Leblanc will come back and bite you in the a**!

Just because you have teams that are trading does not mean you have to go out and make bad trades!

We are missing a couple of players to bring us to the next level and Ryan Clowe is not one of them!

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Someone asked how much we can spend in cap space. It's about 15 Million $, so 2 players making an annual cap hit of 7.5 Million.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Now that Perry is staying with the ducks, our focus should now head straight at Evgeni Malkin!

I'm willing to part with A LOT for him:laugh:

Beaulieu, Galchenyuk, DD, Plekanec, Eller, Kristo, Leblanc, Emelin, Diaz, Gorges.

TAKE IT ALL

I'm throwing checks at my computer but NOTHING is happening

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I actually believed that habs fans are knowledgeable fans. Wanting to go get Ryan Clowe is a mistake he is a shadow of himself! He is not what we need! By getting rid of Leblanc and a 2nd rounder for Clowe is a mistake! Leblanc will come back and bite you in the a**!

Just because you have teams that are trading does not mean you have to go out and make bad trades!

We are missing a couple of players to bring us to the next level and Ryan Clowe is not one of them!

Clowe is atrocious this year, and since he looked like he was declining even last year I think there is reasons to be concerned about his production going forward.

He could still be better than he looks this year, and at the very least does give us another guy willing to stick up for his teammates. But I don't think he's a must-have player, and I think some people are going to be very disappointed if they don't temper their expectations even if we could get him for cheap.

For the Sharks rumored asking price? No way.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Now that Perry is staying with the ducks, our focus should now head straight at Evgeni Malkin!

Malkin is going nowhere. The whole reason for moving Staal is they will sign him to an extension in July. I expect 8 years and 80 mil.

CrAzYNiNe

Jun 5, 2003
Montreal

Beaulieu, Galchenyuk, DD, Plekanec, Eller, Kristo, Leblanc, Emelin, Diaz, Gorges.

TAKE IT ALL

Through you're credit and debit cards. Who takes a check these days anyways? lol

CrAzYNiNe

Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Malkin is going nowhere. The whole reason for moving Staal is they will sign him to an extension in July. I expect 8 years and 80 mil.

Well I was thinking the pens won't want to pay him more than Crosby. I am hoping that is where they fall apart. The thing is the pens have to sign Letang also in 2 years years. They have 10 million available next year. Letang is making only 3.5, which means he will get double that on his next contract. We are talking 5 million in increases for 2 players, with another 7 that need to fit under the cap with only 5 million left.

I don't doubt they will find a way, but I am hoping they fail! :D

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Well I was thinking the pens won't want to pay him more than Crosby. I am hoping that is where they fall apart. The thing is the pens have to sign Letang also in 2 years years. They have 10 million available next year. Letang is making only 3.5, which means he will get double that on his next contract. We are talking 5 million in increases for 2 players, with another 7 that need to fit under the cap with only 5 million left.

I don't doubt they will find a way, but I am hoping they fail! :D

Thy will become similar to the Lightning in built: real top heavy but lacking in depth.

dreamingofdrouin*

one thing about clowe...he's on pace for 242 PIM in and 82 game season which is craaaaazy....perhaps that's why he's not had the numbers...spending alot of time in the box....but definitely shows that he's a fighter:)

CrAzYNiNe

Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
one thing about clowe...he's on pace for 242 PIM in and 82 game season which is craaaaazy....perhaps that's why he's not had the numbers...spending alot of time in the box....but definitely shows that he's a fighter:)

Code:
PENALTIES
Minors				Qty	Dur
Hi-sticking				1	2
Cross checking			2	4
Interference			1	2
Tripping				2	4
Holding the stick			1	2
Unsportsmanlike conduct	2	4
Roughing				1	2
Instigator				1	2

Majors		Qty	Dur
Fighting (maj)	3	15

Misconducts		Qty	Dur
Misconduct (10 min)	2	20
Game Misconduct	2	20

Not exactly what you thought. 3 fights in 32 games, not quite a fighter, but someone who fights. Moen has 3 fights, Emelin 2 fights, White has 2 fights. Prust has 7 fights and I wouldn't consider him a fighter, again just a player who can fight.

Drive425

Jul 24, 2006
St Louis Du Haha

I honestly think Chiarelli is going to massively overpay to acquire Clowe. After losing out on Morrow and being embarrassed by Iginla there is blood in the water. Watch for that 1st pick and upper tier prospect from the Bruins...if not more. :laugh:

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal

TAKE IT ALL

Galchenyuk is on my 'don't trade' list. He's keeping company to Pacioretty, Price and Subban. They have fun together. They laugh at all the other guys on the team. Because they're on the other list. Poor ********.

:laugh: I really laughed out loud

CrAzYNiNe

Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I honestly think Chiarelli is going to massively overpay to acquire Clowe. After losing out on Morrow and being embarrassed by Iginla there is blood in the water. Watch for that 1st pick and upper tier prospect from the Bruins...if not more. :laugh:

The bruins don't have it. They were lucky they won the cup, because they just don't have it.

Habs Junkie

Feb 24, 2009
Montreal
I think a Mike Fisher from Nashville would be a good pick up. He's right handed, good at faceoffs, decent size too. Cap hit of 4.2 million for 2 more seasons.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Unless Bourque is done for the year Bergevin should take that Clowe package and offer it for Klesla instead and re-insert Kaberle to give PP 2 some life

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
Code:
PENALTIES
Minors				Qty	Dur
Hi-sticking				1	2
Cross checking			2	4
Interference			1	2
Tripping				2	4
Holding the stick			1	2
Unsportsmanlike conduct	2	4
Roughing				1	2
Instigator				1	2

Majors		Qty	Dur
Fighting (maj)	3	15

Misconducts		Qty	Dur
Misconduct (10 min)	2	20
Game Misconduct	2	20

Not exactly what you thought. 3 fights in 32 games, not quite a fighter, but someone who fights. Moen has 3 fights, Emelin 2 fights, White has 2 fights. Prust has 7 fights and I wouldn't consider him a fighter, again just a player who can fight.

Prust is not a fighter? Didnt he have like the most majors last season?

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC

That number is pretty skewed by the fact that Clowe picked up something like 45 PIMs in a single game near the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad