Post-Game Talk: Habs obliterate the Champs!!! Blues beaten 6-3!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Hate to sound like a broken record but I love early season nhl. There's a significant drop off thereafter in terms of product entertainment, until April.

Habs were full credit for the victory, and did not look like the team playing 3rd game in 4 nights.

Blues are not a skating team, and you could see a from a couple of their penalties, it's hard for them to play the way they need when the officiating standard is tighter.

Reactions: Redux91

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
They did it again. Just when you think they're gonna get destroyed, they turn the clocks around and we're the ones with eggs on our faces.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
We dislike him because he brings all the things Benn brought and nothing else and is paid three times more.
Benn were just behind the play all the time and were just good to handle his hockey stick like an axe and play the puck as a hot potato. Benn is the range of Folin. Chiarot is more like a alex emelin, derek engelland. Not flashy but helpful

Reactions: Redux91

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Woooooooooo! Both of my teams won tonight! Both the Jets and the Habs came from behind and slam dunked two wins! Suck it Blackhawks and Blues! Bonus points for the most dramatic empty net dive goal by Domi!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
So, 6 out of 10 points after 5 games, with Carolina and Toronto on the road and a Stanley Cup Champion. And yet the sky was falling only 3 hours ago. Some advice for the hot takers out there: if you're so eager to assume this is how our team defense is gonna look like throughout the season, you'd have also to assume we have one of the best offenses in the NHL. Of course, neither of that is true.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Can you/someone post a video of it? I missed it.

Not really equiped to do it, sorry.
Basically, there was near a minute ovation to Drouin after he thanked the crowd for his success so far this season.

Reactions: Gravity

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
ROW ROW ROW da Boat.

It took time but they finally got ROWing.

tenor.gif

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Most beautiful person I ever laid floor for everything was great until I knew he (Brendan &
Uncle played for Habs) Beautiful ever so quiet person, Love you & All your family!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Sorry Brendan no other names will ever cross my lips.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad