HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
Truckers finally got what they wanted
Video-Collage-PG-1645673873555.jpg

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
How could a GM think that Ducharme was a good coach? Incredible the incompetence of the previous administration.

This is the exclamation point on the Bergevin decade of horror.

To be fair he had some success at the junior level, bur damn did he suck at talking.

Reactions: the

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Yea we found that out, but I was answering as to why he got hired in the first place. His junior resumé couldn't possibly lead one to think he sucked at coaching. Though hearing him talk for 5 minutes could.
i was one of the fools that believed when he is given the reign we will see a smart young coach. boy was i wrong.
I did my mea culpa to this board many times since. hahahah, all i needed was a few danault in overtime and i jumped off the boat

Reactions: HabsQC

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
How could a GM think that Ducharme was a good coach? Incredible the incompetence of the previous administration.

This is the exclamation point on the Bergevin decade of horror.

Bergevin ran out of get out jail free cards. He had already fired two coaches during his reign. Most GMs don't get a 3rd firing.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Ducharme was genuinely the worst Habs coach of all time. He looked lost and clueless every step of the way. Don't know why he became like that when that wasn't the case in juniors. The team knew that Weber and Price were done so they went all out for them in the playoffs. Ducharme had no impact. We might even be close to a playoff spot right now but with MB and TT gone and a top 10 pick, there won't be any complaints.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Ducharme was genuinely the worst Habs coach of all time. He looked lost and clueless every step of the way. Don't know why he became like that when that wasn't the case in juniors. The team knew that Weber and Price were done so they went all out for them in the playoffs. Ducharme had no impact. We might even be close to a playoff spot right now but with MB and TT gone and a top 10 pick, there won't be any complaints.

He really was. And the thing is, when he was hired he, as well as Bouchard were celebrated as being the brightest up and coming minds from Quebec Hockey. Yikes bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad