OT: Habs Lounge Thread XXXI: Legend of the Seven Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
A few years ago I was very out of shape and quite fat. Around 220 lbs at 5'9" and I was so out of shape I had trouble taking the stairs sometimes. Couldn't run at all more than a minute without being winded. I started running, slowly, and ended up losing 65 lbs in 6 months and ran a half marathon. Anyone can do it if I was able to do it, especially after being inactive for many years leading up to it.

That's inspiring bro. I'm pretty much your "before" situation currently

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I need to lose weight, but some food is way too good. Can't live without bread. Although I am trying to reduce my sugar intake in coffee. Eventually will switch from sugar to milk, so that,s something, right?

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
What's a gym?

Actually, I'd love to enjoy the gym but I can't. I should get into martial arts once I'm done with school.

xk6ixkp1lYTn2.gif

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Yo, TRG, t'es allé à l'école portugaise, right? Je cherche le nom de la prof qui était allergique à la craie et qui faisait chier tout le monde.

EDIT: Maria de Lourdes. Ha.

Last edited:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I wasn't fat by any means but I was starting to gain weight. So I just focused in eating better, cutting sugary food and drinks and eating reasonable portions. Ended up losing 20 lbs just like that.

i'm going to write a book about how you can be slim just by not drinking soda and stop telling yourself that your portions are reasonable

"Shut up fatso - how to get slim with yo boy, Bask" is going to be the title

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Had a great time with Girl D, hope to see her again sooner than later. When she left, she said "Goodbye, love". That's great.

Had an awkward moment with Girl A on FB though, hope we have a chat real soon to make everything clear.

Girl C invited me to grab a beer on tuesday. I agreed.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
The likelihood of me ever taking up a physical activity to get in shape (note that I'm not fat though, but I have absolutely no cardio or stamina or strength, and feel tired quite often) is about the same as me ever going to a party.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Yo, TRG, t'es allé à l'école portugaise, right? Je cherche le nom de la prof qui était allergique à la craie et qui faisait chier tout le monde.

EDIT: Maria de Lourdes. Ha.

Maria de Lourdes hahahaha she was a crazy authoritarian.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
The likelihood of me ever taking up a physical activity to get in shape (note that I'm not fat though, but I have absolutely no cardio or stamina or strength, and feel tired quite often) is about the same as me ever going to a party.

You need an anti social social club hoodie

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
i'm going to write a book about how you can be slim just by not drinking soda and stop telling yourself that your portions are reasonable

"Shut up fatso - how to get slim with yo boy, Bask" is going to be the title

Seriously, it's all I did. And instead of eating a Kit Kat or some sugary **** when I just want to eat a little thing, I replaced it with a fruit.

Dog

You still good to grab a beer in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad