Montreal
200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
you left your job where you were working ridiculous hours

why

I worked on contracts most of the time AND at the family owned restaurant, I left Unibroue, which is a company that I've been doing events for a few months because they don't give a **** about the food division of their company (It's only promotion). While I knew this when I signed up, they had great pay (Until I started working 70 hours in four days...), a fun set up, good people, etc.

Now I realized every one of them (or almost) is an *******, they clearly don't know how to run anything food related and rely on me for that, but don't pay enough.

TLDR; They're *******s that can't organize their **** and they don't pay enough.

Oh and it takes forever to get a paycheck.

Actually, it's not exactly Unibroue that is crap, it's the production agency they hired that completely sucks.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
I think Tragically Hip is a very canadian thing that never crossed the Québec border. I never listened to them either, but I realized (because of the CBC olympic montage actually) that I knew one of their songs.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I don't either but I know they're bad.

Me neither. Some people I know from Ontario sent me their biggest titles... never heard any of them

I think Tragically Hip is a very canadian thing that never crossed the Québec border. I never listened to them either, but I realized (because of the CBC olympic montage actually) that I knew one of their songs.

It indeed never did.

The thing is -- Canadian bands tend to cross the border. Moist and Our Lady Peace litterally broke into mainstream here at some point, and those bands were mostly contemporary to The Hip. A bit "later", but not by that much.

That is, of course, not considering later, more international-appeal bands like Sum 41 and Nickelback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad