Post-Game Talk: Habs lose Weber (oh, and the game too, 1-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Did Julien just criticize the refs in his post game presser? I got the tail end of him saying it doesn't matter who we get on home ice we never seem to get the benefit of the doubt. Anyone catch the full exchange?
He will likely get a fine for it.

Reactions: sheed36

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
So this is what this team looks like with our ab normal players early in the season playing normally. So about what we expected. Hope you guys enjoyed the ride. 1000 HP of losing coming in!

remember mb gave himself an out though. Hope his bleacher creatures are ready for us negative nellies. Ill be kind and wait till we are firmly in 11th before firing up the grill for crow kebabs.

Why is it the few games I catch, the habs look like hot garbage?
It's your overwhelming negativitiy that brings the team down, you are not sending enough positive vibes in the direction of the TV screen and the team feels it.:sarcasm: It's a different world now, don't try and threaten any safe places, feelings get hurt.:laugh:

Jul 6, 2016
I got a feeling that what I was expecting at the beginning of the Camp is startingbto happen right now.

I wrote that Habs would have a competitive first half season but would fall after other teams woukd figure out what they really are. A small mid to bottom team.

Scored only 3 goals in the last 3 games....

And I am really sorry for Weber.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
The team is struggling and “The heart and soul” guy is nowhere to be seen.

Most overrated player since Josh Gorges.

I wouldn't blame Gallagher for this loss, if you want overrated Putrid fits the bill.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
At one point, you need the PP to produce, of course the team cant produce 3.5 goal per game 5 vs 5 for 82 games

It sure doesn't help, but since Dec 17 (Last 10 games) the Habs are 18th for EV Goal (19) and 19th for PP goals (4). So yeah they need to find a way to score again.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Just stop. About the only guy that gives his heart and soul every night unlike the duds like Drouin and about 90% of the rest of the team.
And how exactly were you able to percieve what I said about Gallagher was a slight towards him? The kid is a horse but his lack of size and talent limit him from being a star player, big deal, I am certainly not criticising him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well good news there's no fracture.

PK was ready to step in. Thank goodness it won't be needed, he can take his sign down.

bX1ftA5.jpg

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Ok so he did criticize them. Thanks.

He said, and I'm both translating and paraphrasing, that it seems like they don't get the benefit of the doubt at home when certain guys are on the ice (most likely referring to certain refs).

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I thought it was a good hard-fought game even if the goals were not there. That is why I am so disgusted by Petry. Why do such a bonehead play in your zone. Christ, you're not a peewee, dude.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I got a feeling that what I was expecting at the beginning of the Camp is startingbto happen right now.

I wrote that Habs would have a competitive first half season but would fall after other teams woukd figure out what they really are. A small mid to bottom team.

Scored only 3 goals in the last 3 games....

And I am really sorry for Weber.
Doesn't have much to do with other teams “figuring us out”.
Habs had a very hot October, it's happened so many times before that we even have the October Cup expression.
Since November they have been sliding down the standings bit by bit.
Something I underrated was how terrible some of the other bottom teams would do in the East.
I thought Flo would improve and didnt see Philly-Jersey struggle as much.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Just stop. About the only guy that gives his heart and soul every night unlike the duds like Drouin and about 90% of the rest of the team.

Craig wasn’t trying to slam Gally. He was pointing out the obvious. Anyone who would go after a player who wears his heart on his sleeve like Gallagher deserves to get slapped. That’s not what the post you quoted was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad