Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Sens and fail to score any goals

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
What the hell is this pic from? Looks like The Greatest American Hero meets McGyver meets Hogan’s Heroes….

Is this Top Secret?
Yep val kilmers first movie. The female and shirtless dude were marooned on a island and built a shelter out of bamboo and snot. I was trying to find the picture of them saying that and hitting the remote on the garage door.
Epic fight

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Crazy that that 1st could have ended up being 1st overall if it wasn’t protected
Top 10 protecting it was a given. But us finishing last was a susprise to everyone including the most pessimistic ah like me. That year i predicted we would finish around 20th-22nd. We finished 18th the previous year and we were clearly not as good with the injuries. But i honestly thought we would fall to 20th-22nd when this trade happened. This pick could have easily be 11th overall which is a lot to give for a player like Dvorak.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Top 10 protecting it was a given. But us finishing last was a susprise to everyone including the most pessimistic ah like me. That year i predicted we would finish around 20th-22nd. We finished 18th the previous year and we were clearly not as good with the injuries. But i honestly thought we would fall to 20th-22nd when this trade happened. This pick could have easily be 11th overall which is a lot to give for a player like Dvorak.
The whole Dvorak trade screams of a GM trying to keep the team competitive when in reality it was the chance to rebuild (which ended up happening anyways). Even with a healthy Price, no way does a team going from Weber to Savard and Danault/KK to Dvorak/Evans is an improvement. Should have saved the Carolina picks and picked up a stopgap center/young center needing a change of scenery and roll the dice on the season.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I assume Edmundson's injury is going to be top secret... I haven't seen a single piece of information on it since when he went down.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
1675095973755.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad